UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

ooooooooooooooooo Gooster lovely!!!! heated seats will mean even when it is a bit manky weather wise you will be nice and toasty so can risk the roof off

awwww Merledogs, perhaps the boys can't get used to the hour they have lost, i didn't want to get up today but the poopie made me

i'm knackered, took the dog for her walk got to nearly home and realized her tag was missing so as i don't want random phone calls i decided to retrace my steps, couldn't find the tag and got home, what do i find on the sofa??? the bl**dy tag! not amused

just popped my towels into wash, they keep shedding and as they are black i keep ending up looking like a flippin dalmation so after googling it seems if i was them with half a cup of bicarbonate of soda added to the machine it should stop so i hope it works as i have chucked my parents nice new towels in too Lol this could turn out to be an expensive mistake

not sure Owl, i bought new towels and they weren't too bad to begin with but i washed them and now everytime i use them i am just covered in black bits..... apparently people reckon the bicarb works. Does Wispa shed a lot? i used to use a furminator with diesel and i had been using Yumega oil on her food which did help quite a bit, i still find it odd that i can get dressed and leave the house and not be covered in dog hair, she was the only one of mine that really moulted badly, all year through as well

get a triple coupler Jazz, i used to walk 50 kilo of dog (combined weight) on a coupler, they soon got used to walking together.... if you have one who is older/ slower put the two younger ones together and leave the older one on a separate lead. i had a hand made leather couple by a company called AE collars, they do all the hand made stuff for staffies

you can get material ones on ebay if your dogs are little ones

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/All-in-1-ADJUSTABLE-Triple-Split-or-Double-Split-Dog-Lead-Black-or-Red-/261437448265?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Kitchen_Steamers_Cookers_PP&var=&hash=item3cdee2e049

Morning everyone!!!!

got my tattoo today, just need to try my best not to cry.... it won't be through pain but through sadness, least the tattooist is an animal lover so he gets how i feel.

had a laugh at dex cat yesterday, the vet put him on tramadol OMG was he ever tripping, he had huge black pupils and just sat there staring and purring all day it was hilarious to see him, i think i may give him one more try and if he doesn't settle then i will have to stop them