UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

yes, i don't speak to the relatives, it is my mums cousin, she has some apartments, it is the anixis apartments ixia rhodes. I think you should go, you can properly unwind and hopefully you will be having some celebrating to do!

i have barely managed to walk the dogs so i am just going to take myself to training, leave the pup at home, pay my fee's and get a new record book and come home and hope that the lady understands, i don't get fed up very often but i could just burst into tears at the moment so i am not very good company at all (which is unlike me) i may just get myself absolutely smashed and s*d what the doctors think!

i had to call the council today, the streetlights had been on in our street for hours during the day, i told them and within 5 minutes they were turned back off.... they are radio controlled or something now, i thought that was brilliant !!! no more having to wait for the chap in the van to get around to resetting them by hand

Griff, you need to take time and look after yourself - don't worry what anyone else thinks. I would take Dakota to training, it will take your mind off everything that is going on and you will both enjoy it :) :flowers:

Suzeanna, am sure that Wednesday will be fine and you will have a cracking holiday in Rhodes :flowers:

Have just had a lovely walk with the dogs. It's a gorgeous spring day and Charlie was bouncing around like a puppy in the field (now we are home he has taken himself back to his bed), but it was so lovely to see him enjoying himself again :wub:

the dog food was on facebook freecycle site, worth looking on your local one

the human food was from the co-op, danish 20p each, malt loaf 50p, family size cooked rhubarb pies, 30p each

go and enjoy the training xx

Jazz, deffo a bargain then!

thanks Merledogs

i went to training and paid my fees but didn't do the training, then i got on the wrong bus to come back and spent the next 30 minutes without a clue where i was..... it was one of the drivers i knew so he was ripping the mick out of me Lol

Suzeanna and Griff, you are both in my thoughts xx

The wood pigeon which got chomped by Wispa continues to do well in the wildlife hospital. Her fang went through the wing but seems to have missed all the bones. Whether pigeon will fly again we still don't know, and it's going to be weeks rather than days. But she is doing well so far.

oh i am glad to hear the pigeon has made it, a lot of people don't like pigeons but i think they are lovely

hospital again for me today, new ENT fella who is supposedly looking at me with a view to restoring my hearing....not sure it's worth bothering with and need to know what the risk of my facial nerve being damaged is as it is already damaged i don't want it being worse.

kota has decided that shredding tissues is her hidden gift, she robbed the tissues of the side of the bed and i found them all over her bed Lol

good luck today xx

I woke up uncomfortable, to find them wrapped round my neck. I know it was cold, dont know what might have spooked them.

we have been up since 7 for the asbestos surveyer, due between 8 and 12

im enjoing a danish for breakfast, but do I have a second one? hmmm

from 72p to 18p. great ay?

have a safe warm day xxxx

Afternoon. I am WFHing today and awaiting an Asda delivery.

I have just cancelled the kennels I had booked for the dogs as I just had a feeling something was a bit 'off', so I've booked Di (Helly)'s kennels for them instead. Bit further out but at least I know they will get a proper walk and have access to outside space.

Hope everything is going well Griff :flowers:

Alex, better that the dogs are somewhere you're happy with - I'm sure you wouldn't be able to relax if you had any worries, so better to go with your gut feeling.

The only kennels we've used in the UK were the quarantine kennels that Biggles and the cats were in when we moved to the UK. They were pretty grim, but there wasn't much choice. We were back at the kennels this weekend for an agility show, and they're still pretty grim. They do regular boarding too but I'd never use them - they dogs don't get walked, they aren't shielded from other goings on at the sight (pet shop, grooming, agility barn, agility field and private dog walking field) so the dogs are constantly being stimulated by things going on that they can see but can't get to. Not very relaxing for the dogs at all.