UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

glad to hear you are o.k Sanrosscot..... you had a very lucky escape and i reckon anyone would be hysterical after that..... normal reaction in my opinion. Hope your stiffness eases off soon

Jazz, glad your foster had a good first night

Merledogs, hope you catch up on some sleep this weekend

i have nothing at all planned for this weekend

Horrible shock! I hope you get the insurance sorted as he is a foreign driver, my ex boss was hit by a guy in a Polish lorry on the M1 some years back and had a terrible time getting his claim sorted.

I am now the (rather surprised) owner of a Hudl tablet. All became clear when it dawned on me that with the aid of an HDMI cable plugged into our tv, OH will be able to watch the Moto GP tomorrow! BT Broadband have got the rights from BBC and as we don't have BT Infinity in our area..with no chance of it...the only way he could watch it is via the app on his tablet. Snag..his tablet doesn't have a HDMI slot..the Hudl does. Oh well, it'll be handy for checking Facebook and this forum when he's using the comp, a bit bigger than my phone!

I had a text earlier from my daughter to say they were just joining their cruise ship in Fort Lauderdale, ready for their caribbean cruise. I'm not jealous at all. Really, I'm not....

You might not be Suzeanna but I sure am!! LOL Hope they have a fab time.

Sandra that must have been really scary glad that you aren't too badly hurt - hope that they can sort out the insurance without too much fuss and faff.

That must have been a mega shock Sandra :GroupHug:

I am also muchly jealous of your daughter Suzeanna :laugh:

Been to look at another car today since the one I drove on Monday has been sold. I didn't get good vibes at all from the garage. Lots of high end beemers/Audis etc squashed into a tiny forecourt that looked like a jigsaw puzzle. Nowhere to park at all except a dodgy car wash next door who told me I could leave my car there for 5 mins tops. The car itself looked in reasonable nick except for bald tyres. As it was pissing it down, I had a look for any water inside the car, which there wasn't. For a 58 reg, it only had 40k miles on the clock, so am wondering if it has been clocked :unsure: Didn't speak to anyone about it, as I was on my own and felt a bit uneasy :unsure:

:confused: Hello all, I had a fun Friday yesterday.....I got hit by a lorry! I was heading back to my office on the M25 and a foreign lorry clipped my rear wheel arch spun me round a bit then slammed into the passenger side of the car!! Thankfully I am OK and nothing else hit me after the initial crash, I confess I was a little bit hysterical female just after but calmed down fairly soon after. So far I am a bit stiff but not too sore but we will see.......wasn't what I had planned for my Friday I can tell you!

Glad your okay but i am sure your very shocked and understandably so x

Gooster, my dad bought a 53 plate z4 with 53k on the clock about 3 years ago...... don't know if that helpswith regard your mileage concern, also look on ebay and autotrader to see what sort of price those should be getting

Hope you enjoy your new Hudl Suzeanna

glad the fleas seem to have gone Jazz... must be horrible