UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Suzeanna, they want to free the bones off in my ear! they think they have fused together and thats why i can't hear, they need to do the ct to check that is the case before proceeding with surgery, obviously with things being bad with me at the moment the ENT chap said i wasn't a good candidate for surgery right now and i told him i would refuse anyway until my other consultants deem me as fit enough. so i am getting sinus ct done and chest ct done again to see if i am in a flair upright now, i don't know how long the wait will be for those so might go private and wait for the ear one nhs

Blackmagic, thanks, i guess i will have to take my earrings out......gutted as i will have to leave them out

Moaning :tired: I have a stonking nedache and nausea - feel a migraine coming on.

suzeanna - will be thinking of you matey, hope it all goes as well as it possibly can :GroupHug:

griff - good luck with your ct thingy :GroupHug:

buddyboy - glad it's not just me with the rat(s) then. Think I'll have to get onto the council and get them to come sort it. The birds will just not have to be fed for a while until I can come up with some sort of contraption to stop the seed dropping onto the ground.

Edited by merledogs

I hope you managed to stave off the migraine Alex...thanks all for the good wishes, I'm just going to give Rosie a quick walk then off to the bus. OH is meeting me in town and we'll drive to the hospital together. If you hear a clanking sound in the distance it's my knees knocking!

Hope you get your things sorted out quickly Griff, you should be given priority for scans, with your problems.

Good luck suzeanna, thinking of you and hubbie xxx

Nasty crash, hope the mom recovers well.

How are you today Griff?

Sorry to hear of Mr Rat Alex, if you stop feeding te birds for a while he might leave. Or if you can fill in the area where he was coming through he might decamp elsewhere.

Thinking of you today Suzeanna :flowers: :GroupHug:

Nasty crash - I am not keen on travelling Blue on a motorway in my trailer, but needs must when you are travelling to further away shows or vet hospital :unsure:

Another day off today - I am not sure what to do with myself! Will be glad to get back to work on Friday :laugh: :rolleyes:

Suzeanna, tonnes of good thoughts winging there way to you!!!!!

sounds a terrible crash

Alex, could you attach one of those dome things on your feeder that stop the squirrels climbing up but turn it the wrong way up to catch the seed??? or attach a seed tray?

Gooster, enjoy your time off.... glad to get back to work, that is just wrong Lol

I am o.k today, still coughing up crap and feeling generally rough but i am still here, dropped kota off to be spayed and the girls were asking how i got on and i was nearly in tears, i really need to man up. i need to go and get another blood test done today but i need to wait for a call to collect the pup... i think the vet will hang onto her for me though

• Like 1

Griff, you don't need to man up at all - you have a lot going on at the moment, and it's understandable that it is going to get on top of you and upset you :GroupHug: :flowers:

I bet next week when I have 2 6.15 alarm calls I won't be glad to get back to work :laugh: :rolleyes:

Can you go for a blood test and get the pup afterwards Griff? I am sure your vet won't mind you not picking pup up instantly.

And you don't need to man up, for one have you seen a man with a cold or a few snuggles! Oh dear it would be disastrous!!

Sending some hugs in the meantime though xxx