UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Ooooh this is strange! For the last couple of days I have been kinda peering through my glasses not quite being able to make print out as easily as I do normally using both my varifocals and reading glasses, Now in the last 10 or 15 minutes I have been getting a strange visual disturbance out of the corner of my left eye. It's like a flashing and it makes everything within my peripheral vision look fragmented. When I close the left eye I can still see it! Ruby says it sounds like the visual disturbance she gets with classical migraine. I've had migraine since I was a kid but have never had any sort of visual disturbance before. I hope it goes away soon as it's most off-putting.

Morning Alex

I'm not sure I like this world, especially as I need to be quiet so as not to wake the OH as he doesn't do lack of sleep well. I'll try to aim for 5am tomorrow xx

Thankfully he is now awake 😄

Naughty Henry, he's gonna have to learn the house rules!!

Have to work in London today, woo hoo. Mean's I can be home tomorrow though!!

Hope your migraine has departed Yantan xx

Edited by murtle

Hope your head is ok today Yantan. Apparently it's quite common to get visual disturbance which usually accompanies a migraine without getting a headache. Still best be on the safe side and mention it next time you see your doctor?

Well, this afternoon I definitely have a mammogram and ultrasound, and the letter to confirm it. Think of me at 3.20 and send "nothing wrong" thoughts please!

Good Luck Suzeanna, i hope you get the all clear.

Merledogs, hope henry returns

Yantan, hope you feel o.k today

Murtle, your OH is lucky you aren't like my dad, in his world if he is up everyone else should be up!

still feel cack but i am not going back to the drs, she said my blood results were o.k so i must be o.k