UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

The weather here has been pretty pants too - I sat in my car at the farm whilst I swapped coat and hat and my car was being blown all over the place :( The weather might have been rubbish in Cuba, but it was better than here - please can I go back? :unsure: :laugh:

Have stayed at mum and dad's tonight - they are getting pretty peed off at the fact that Charlie and Ted are a bit unreliable at toileting outside :( As I said to them though , Charlie is 14 now, so isn't going to be 100%, and Ted has had a spinal tumour that had affected him loads, so again he isn't going to be perfect in the house :( The boys don't settle at my house, plus I work full time, so I can't keep them at mine :(

Moaning :tired:

I think I have a squatter :rolleyes: He was still in his bed when I came down this morning so has had something to eat. Dogs don't seem to bother him overly much so maybe he's lived with them before? Taffy came into the kitchen a few yards away and he took note, but didn't hiss or anything. Not sure if he has been out for a wee but he must go out for a poo soon or he'll burst (tummy feels distended, possibly worms or else may be a medical condition?).

Edited by merledogs

Long run was disastrous but the weather was lovely. I quit and live to fight another day. No course markings and running through above ankle deep mud and deeper water tool its toll. I gave up when I had to run through what I later found out to be hip deep water or back track and find another route.

I ruddy hope not! :crying: I don't know for sure it's a boy, just an impression judging by the size and demeanour. If it is a boy and he isn't neutered and providing he doesn't belong to anyone then his lovespuds will be coming off pronto.

Been to Costco and managed not to go too mad.

Lovely sunny day here, patio door is open and the boys are pottering in the garden.

RMF : My first daffs are out :cheer:

Aw. Henry(ietta) :wub:

Well done for turning out Murtle and giving it a try :flowers:

I had Evie here on Friday afternoon and introduced her to some tiny person pencils which she enjoyed trying to use even if she did keep getting the wrong end! She is still fascinated with my tablet and went and got it down off the side. I switched it on for her and the look of delight on her little face when the Samsung logo came up was a sight to see. Oh to be so easily pleased! She never stops smiling or giggling. She plays a game with Archie where they both sit either side of glass door and she "chats" to him whilst he wags his tail like mad. They keep that up for ages. She can almost say his name too :) Dawg I love that kid :wub:

• Like 1