UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Fab Finagling

merledogs

Lol, Owl, i hope your mum doesn't turn Lairy! apparently the woman who lobbed the pint was 70 and the fella she lobbed it over was in his 80's...mint! my dad got told last night she had been barred.... i feel that is a bit extreme. Diez used to like the ice age films.... i loooooooove them, i reckon they are too good for kids.

Murlte, hope you manage to get yourself sorted out, hormones are vile things!

Suzeanna, hope your bruising subsides soon but glad you got a good nights sleep at last

forgot to say, finally got round to booking my appointment to get diez's ashes tattooed, the earliest he can fit me in is 3 april.... i have booked it and hope he gets a cancellation, i need to pop down with the ashes a couple of days before and leave them with him so he can prepare them for the ink. i am a bit worried about laney, he seems depressed.... i don't know whats happened, i have given him metacam as he usually acts quite quiet when he is hurting but it hasn't improved things, i think we will have to go to the vets at this rate.

I am tired and have been grumpy for a while, I have realised it is hormonal...now to work out what to do!!

Have you tried Chasteberry (aka Agnus Castus)? I use the Swanson powdered capsules and it's much better than anything else I've tried for hormonal stuff.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

Am sure your bruising and swelling will subside soon Suzeanna - are you allowed to take arnica? :flowers:

:laugh: at Baddie :)

Hope you get a cancellation for your tattoo Griff :) Have you been watching that tv programme on channel 4 about tattoos? Some of the tats on that are interesting. I think my favourite one was a young lad who got one in magaluf saying Barry is a t***. He didn't know anyone called Barry. He did get it removed though :)

Am sure your bruising and swelling will subside soon Suzeanna - are you allowed to take arnica? :flowers:

:laugh: at Baddie :)

Hope you get a cancellation for your tattoo Griff :) Have you been watching that tv programme on channel 4 about tattoos? Some of the tats on that are interesting. I think my favourite one was a young lad who got one in magaluf saying Barry is a t***. He didn't know anyone called Barry. He did get it removed though :)

Lol i did see that program, my tattoo hell wasn't it? i have had 2 bad tattoos and martin has fixed both for me.... he reallyis very clever, the lad with barry is a t*at turns out it was a girl in the club he was in and it was her ex and she kept saying barry is a tw*t...... and for some bizarre reason he got it inked on him! did you see the piercing one with bl**dy awful over stretched flesh rings? each to their own and all that but you can't cover your ears up unless you want to keep your hair grown long and hanging loose forever.

Lol Baddie is a character

Hope Mouse isn't in a grump for too long being on a diet

walked both dogs for the second time...... not far for them or me and i think that will do, mum has got me some chicken livers so we are dehydrating them tonight.... wish us luck Lol

At last...a decent nights sleep! I now know how I would look with a boob job, I'm so swollen I must have gone up two cup sizes, and all the underside of my breast is purply black, I've never seen bruising like it! Owl, maybe Wispa had her sights on Scrats acorn?

Ouch! Hope it improves soon.

It is more likely that Wispa had her sights on Scrats himself, never mind the acorn.