UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

Somewhat cheesed off...no appointment had been made for me to have a mammogram/ultrasound, despite my GP saying that was what she was referring me for! I was examined by a very nice young lady registrar, she said going by what she could feel she's getting me an appointment for them both, plus a needle biopsy, and I should be getting an appointment within a week. That's something to look forward to then...thought I might avoid the biopsy but she's adamant she wants me to have one even if the mammogram looks clear. I'd love to know who screwed up, bet it was the appointments lot at the hospital.

Many Happy Returns, Alex.

RIP Garfie, he had a good life with you. Cats can be really obstinate at deciding when it is time to go. Dogs are better at knowing, but cats sometimes think that terminal illness and extreme age are things which a strong minded puss just ignores. Been there with Muffin cat aged nearly 18.

Suzeanna, hope the lump is just a cyst.

Mum should have been coming home but I have a fluey bug to which it would be unsafe to expose her, so she has a week in care home first.

Feeling a fool. I should have learned by now to detect the people with emotional problems who need help but then lean, and manipulate, and drain your resources. Will have to take a firm line with someone, who will doubtless be very upset and hurt and wonder why I have become so unkind. I seem to have spent much of my life and my finances supporting other people's dreams and wants and needs. It has to stop.

• Like 1