UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

massive hugs hun xxxxxxx

I havent played with it since saturday, ive felt rough, worse today and now got a bad stomach. so will play when I feel better

But what we want to know is - have you tried the Kindle?

I lit a candle earlier for Garfy and thought about him - and you Alex.

Archie landed home at 5.45pm after an outing of more than 4 and-a-half hours. He had his tea and then got full stretch on his sofa where he stopped for the rest of the evening.

So sorry to read that Alex. Massive hugs for you and great wishes for a gentle passing.

Hope you are feeling better Griff and Jazz.

Hope Owl is ok and that her mom and Aunt are keeping well too.

How very scary for your daughter Suzeanna, glad she is ok.

Sophie hope the cars start behaving.

xxx

Alex, i am so sorry for your loss but glad your little man passed peacefully in your arms

Jazz, hope you feel better

Yantan, i think all of us here would kill for DW'S like yours... i would, especially if they could take stinky puppy and tire her out!

Sam, i would probably be alright with stuff like massage etc as long as it doesn't stimulate my immune systemaW

i get a lift to training tonight.... thank god! i feel crap and my dad has given me his bug + getting 2 buses and being out for 4 hours wouldn't help so luckily he is off sick and will drop me off and pick me up, i couldn't convince him to join me at training even though it is his dog!

What a shame we don't live close Griff as I would be very happy to run you about for whatever - and then I could also introduce you to our DW's! The thing with Ian and Cara is that they have not only become good friends they are family now as well. I can't believe that we only met them two years ago come March. I feel like I've known them forever.

We have been equally as lucky with our stand-in DW too. Archie is going to have a trial night with her soon to see if all goes well so that he can go into home boarding with her so that Ruby and I can go to Monkey World. We are very lucky that not only have they all taken to Archie but Archie adores all of them and LUFFS their dogs too :)

I'm glad to see Owl post I was starting to get a bit worried.

Alex how are you feeling this morning chuck?

Suzeanna thinking of you today :flowers:

So sorry about Garfy Alex, but he went in loving arms, it's all any person or animal could wish for.

Hi and bye Owl, don't overdo things!

Typical, just because I need the buses to be on time today, due to the freezing fog they seem to be all over the place (bus route goes down our road), so I think I'll have to set out earlier than planned to be sure I get there in time. I can always have a coffee at the hospital if I'm horribly early. Thanks for the good wishes folks, I'm sure they will help....now, if you could just do the same for the lottery tonight.....

Glad you are getting a lift tonight Griff, nothing worse than hanging round in the cold for a bus, especially if you are feeling grotty to start with.