UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

Hurry up postie!!

I am meeting my mom and Aunty for lunch. My Aunty is one of the ladies we stayed with in South Africa. I luffs her very much. She is a real emotional healer for me and a breathe of fresh air in a family that struggles to talk openly.

Sorry to hear the palvar about the insurance Griff, hopefully it will never be needed xxx

2005DEE3-F15D-4FA4-A382-CA1C2F6DD757_zps

My mother is now a very happy squirrel , she wanted me to visit Raffles bar and have a Singapore Sling and I have :) and jolly good fun it was too

Tomorrow is our last day here so we are going on the Singapore Flyer which is like the London Eye

have spent today restocking on toiletries that I cannot get in Sri Lanka including body spray and sulphate free shampoo which I am chuffed about

• Like 1

Ello :wavey:

Not read back for a couple of days so apologies if I've missed anything important.

Garfy is still pootling about but is constantly hungry but can only eat a bit at a time (I'm guessing because he has a tumour in his stomach). I've just given him a bath in the sink because his bottom was getting very stinky from pooing so much :sick: He was not impressed.

Got my Laura Ashley wallpaper and paint sample today for my bedroom. I'm going 'camomile'. I like the colour so have ordered the paint and a couple more testers for my living room. I've also been to B&Q and bought all the gubbins for wallpapering/painting so I guess I'm gonna have to get started on doing it then. My bed will take about nine weeks so I WILL have it done by the time that arrives.

Work is pretty stressful/pants at the moment. I have a sneaky feeling my boss will be leaving shortly (mainly because he's told me he's trying to leave) which is a real shame. One contract which was sent through to me had the wrong numbers in because the bloke who put the bid in got his sums wrong. I've already reported the saving to the Exec so am holding my breath until I get the revised contract through, hopefully hear something on Monday. If not then we may be in deep doodoo.

Edited by merledogs

How fabulous Sam, those slings look sooooooooooooooooooo good :pinkie:

You are going to be busy Alex with all your re-decorating. Our Cozzie cat had a growth in her stomach and was doing the same thing in the bottom department as Garfy. She ended up being really stinky and it got harder and harder to attempt to clean her up. She was a little git though because she held on and held and has been the only animal I've had that didn't make it clear she'd had enough which made the decision to help her to the Bridge so much harder. I'd love to have her and her stinky bottom back. She was the last remaining cat of our gang of 7 :wub:

• Like 1

Wow Sam, they look lovely, is the sulphite free shampoo like the simple one? if so i get mine from poundland and when i am not too skint (hopefully in the next couple of months) i could get you a couple of bottles and post them over to you if you like.... i can let you know when i am not poor anymore

Jazz., open it, open it, open it!

Merledogs, you are going to be busy aren't you? i detest stripping wallpaper, painting is o.k except for woodwork. sorry to hear work isn't so good and i hope you have garfy for a bit longer

Murlte, i hope you have a fabby time with your aunt and i like people who talk openly honestly and frankly

Hello Laura. Do you mean someone who is on here now or used to be here? There aren't many of us left posting so it throws suspicion on us few. I'd never abandon my dogs and wouldn't want to be friends, online or off with anyone that had. I often think of Vena and was so sorry to hear when she went to The Bridge. I hope you and the fur family are all well.