UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

Snow, i hope you can find out whats wrong with Nog and hope it is something simple

Owl, glad to hear your mum has an appetite

Lil Angel, glad your car passed it's mot

Jayne, you dad would be livid if he lived here.... it is rarely quiet!

Dakota has been for her second vaccs, she is now microchipped and is off to puppy party. i have had the date through for my cystoscopy and when he said he would put me as urgent i didn't think he meant next week!

It wasn't even a sneeze - it was a nose blow :laugh:

Oh well that makes all the difference. No wonder he threw a wobbly :laugh: :laugh:

We haven't half had some rain this morning. I need to go out but keep putting off due to the weather. I haven't had my car running since Christmas Eve so it will be sitting out on the road feeling neglected.

• Like 1

Hope all poorly people, two and four legged, soon find answers to their problems and recover quickly. Jayne, I'm speechless! Has he always been like this, or has it come with age?

I'm fuming..partly at Microsoft and partly at myself! I have..or had...a hotmail account, and didn't always read the mails which came in from outlook. Went to log in today and poof! it's gone...now you have to have the outlook account, and all my contacts, and more importantly my saved emails have gone. I had some quite important mails in there. That'll teach me to read things properly. To make it worse, I went to sign in to Skype, couldn't remember my password so they send you an email to do a new one. Yes, an email to the hotmail account that no longer exists! So, I had to start afresh with Skpe and I've got to set up all my contacts again. I'm not a happy bunny.

We have just had the loudest thunderstorm I've ever heard! Poor Archie is past himself. He was trying to get into the under stairs cupboard, something he's never done before, so I opened the door and made him a nice bo-bo's in there. He's snuggled himself in. Cara is coming to take him out at 2.15 so I hope he's recovered by then and there is no more funder.

I have just discovered that the downspout beside the kitchen window has lost it's seal and the rainwater is pouring out in a real torrent from the join. I think it just needs a bit of maneuvering to get it to click in but there is no way I am going out in this to do it.

Ooh-oh more funder :(

Suzeanne bad luck with the hotmail email, I hope that you somehow find a way to get the info back :flowers: Have you tried Googling the problem? There may be a way to sort it that someone somewhere has put online.

poor Archie, i use this lady... she does homeopathic stuff, laney has had the fear aggression thing and the no chew and the no bark... the no chew deffo works as does the no bark, they do a remedy for thunder and one for fireworks, you could give the lady a call if you didn't want to just go ahead and order

http://caninenaturalcures.com/

Suzeanna, i hope you manage to recover all of your info... what a pain

Oh poor Archie..Dylan is terrified of thunder too, hope it doesnt come our way!

Either I was being extra thick (quite likely) or my OH is cleverer than I thought, as he's sorted the account out for me, all ok now thank goodness! Doesn't help that I couldn't remember my original password and it wouldn't let me do another one but as he's in IT he did it.

It's funny, I thought Dylan would be the one I had to watch with BoBo hamster, but he's completely uninterested, it's Rosie who is far too keen. They were sitting staring at each other last night, and Rosie was growling so long and low she sounded like a kettle coming to the boil!

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 1

Merledogs have you slept funny or are you in a bit of a draught? hope it feels better soon

Well done Suzeannas OH

had a busy night last night, had dakota to puppy party...... she was a good girl, did no business on the floor and didn't bully anyone too much Lol, i don't think the trainer was too impressed with me... especially as i said i wasn't taking her to formal training, i am not well enough to commit to something every week as it would mean 2 buses there and back if i feel ill it is too much Dakota will be o.k without training classes Diesel turned out to be a fantastic dog