UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jeunesse

merledogs

Thanks snow, but am looking for somewhere with an enclosed garden so the dogs can pootle about :flowers: Besides which I used to live in PT (or the public toilet as we used to call it :laugh:). Wouldn't mind Swansea over Mumbles end though so may look over that way.

Bloke just knocked on my door. He's doing some work for my neighbour and as he's in the area (blah blah) and do I want him to clean all the moss out of my guttering? So I tell him that I've only had the guttering put up just before Christmas. He bangs on about the amount of moss and it's cos of the trees, etc. So again I point out that the guttering was only put up literally just before Christmas. So do you want me to clean it out for you and put some stoppers in? That'll be a big fat NO you muppet cos the gutters aren't going to fill with shite in a few weeks :rolleyes:

RMF : Just watching Blackburn v City in the FA Cup. Rather like having BT Sport for nowt.

You'll love it for the Rugby Alex lots of Welsh games shown on BT Sport between Sky Sport, BBC, ESPN, S4C and now BT sport we can pretty much every televised rugby game in the world lol

• Like 1

You'll love it for the Rugby Alex lots of Welsh games shown on BT Sport between Sky Sport, BBC, ESPN, S4C and now BT sport we can pretty much every televised rugby game in the world lol

I was looking at the programme list earlier and there is an awful lot of rugby and stuff :pinkie:

Edited by merledogs

Im so sorry Loobie :GroupHug: If you need anything let me know Im not far away.

Alex I like all three beds they're v posh looking. I have a metal headboard and have never lost my pillows when reading. The metal does curve though so maybe thats the reason.

Sam Im amazed Tiger doesnt eat curry she seems to eat everything else :laughingsmiley:

Managed to get a walk in today where it didnt rain. Massive puddles everywhere and Louie couldnt resist having a paddle.

1521291_10153632100820507_1814929802_n.j

Edited by lil_angel
  • Like 2

Nogs not well again, same as all previous times, distressed and shaking so bad his teeth are chattering, panting open mouthed, swallowing constantly, cannot lie down without yelping and distressing himself even more. He's had Tramadol and antacids and has had absolutely nothing extra to eat for the past 2 weeks other than chicken roll his dry chappie and a teaspoon of cottage cheese twice a day. He's out in the garden at the moment pacing back and forth as when he's indoors all he wants to do is lean against me or have me support his back end as he wont lay down. I'm going to ring the vet tomorrow and discuss options - I think perhaps he needs an ultra sound or xrays to try and see what is going on in his tummy ....if it IS his tummy *sigh* he lets me poke prod and squeeze all over as he trusts me and is used to me doing physio on him so he's not giving me any indication that this is skeletal or muscular, he even lets me touch his tummy though admittedly I am very gentle around that area but he doesn't flinch if I go near it, but I am not prepared to let this go on any longer we need to know whats wrong with him.