UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

Griff I had the same problem when I wanted to get some of George's ashes out of his casket to put in my keepsake necklace. I mentioned it to the lady I bought the necklace from and she told me how to get into it so in case Diez's casket is the same here's how I got it opened:

There is green baize stuck on the bottom and if you look really closely in the four corners using something pointy like a screwdriver to gently push thro the green stuff you should be able to locate the screws. The ashes will likely be in a bag within the casket. It all goes back together again but be careful screwing the screws back in so you don't split the wood.

I am sure Laney will come round to the pup but it may take time. He may be missing Diez and therefore finding the little 'un extra annoying. Archie spent parts of the day in a big playpen so that the cats and George could look at him and sniff him without him annoying them and he could see them and get acquainted at their pace.

It's absolutely tipping it down here :(

I had a bad night and didn't get to sleep until almost 5am and then woke at 9am - thanks Archie for barking at the postman - so got up as I have a Skype booked with my good mate in the US this morning. In fact I ought to go and get a shower so I feel a bit more like before we start our chat.

Thanks Whizzie, I thought it might be Broadhaven :flowers:

I am off to Costco today. Unfortunately it's right by the Trafford Centre but am hoping that the bargain hunters will either have already been or else that they are back in work otherwise the traffic will be heinous.

Edited by merledogs

Jazz, hope you hear soon

Merledogs, good luck with your trip to costco... hope there isn't too much traffic

Thanks yantan..... looks like it is nailed shut, might ask my dad if he will take a look although he might be right annoyed with me Lol

i have spoken to the homeopathic lady i use for the dogs and she has recommended some stuff for laney and hopefully that will be here tomorrow, she said it doesn't sound like he is grieving, both dogs are currently asleep but i will have to wake them up as my dad will be looking after them this afternoon whilst i go to the hospital and he won't cope if she is manic Lol..... i have an appointment to see a urologist, i am a bit worried as it has gone from being told i would need to wait 2 months to being seen within the week

Edited by griff

I think they get a lot of cancellations this time of year, so have fitted you in. hope it goes well xx

ive had a shower, done the washing, to make the time go

still havent heard. dont think thats good news

ive got 2 hospital apointments through today for march. Filling up my social calendar lol

Hope the appointment goes well griff :flowers:

Good luck jazz :flowers:

Traffic was pretty bad but I didn't get too caught up. Bought yet another ruddy dog bed from Costco (well actually bought two but one is going back). I had three in my trolley at one time and then gave myself a good talking to because I have far too many dog beds as it is :rolleyes: The one I got today is a sofa type one which Taffy is currently snuggled up on :wub: It's going in the bedroom for Beau cos he doesn't sleep on the bed.