UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingle Dangles

merledogs

Snow I hope Nog continues to improve and that Rob soon feels better.

Jayne I hope you also feel better soon.

I am up - just! I am going to make turkey and ham pie from leftovers.

I want to take our dekkies down but I just haven't got the strength. Maybe tomorrow. Whatever they have to come down before blasting buggery new year. I hate new year. It's like the world and his wife land here, it's busier than any August bank holiday.

Hope poorly peeps and dogs are feeling better quickly.

Jazz hope you get a new doglet xx

Can anyone suggest any good books please? Hopefully I can download to my ipad / kobo!!

Rant to ignore : I want to come home, there is a point that I have been away too long and as much as I love being away, I have not much to do here. MIL can't relax so is always doing things and doesn't want my help and there isn't much to do in the middle of no where. Mind going numb!

Thanks for good wishes. Mummy Owl is still in IV ABs but is sitting and dozing in a chair. She has "community-contracted pneumonia". Meaning she didn't catch it in hospital on her previous visit. So that's all right. Nothing to do with them sending her home by taxi in her night clothes then. Actually, she is on a much better ward now. Consultant is seeing her on Monday.

Yantan & Gooster, hope you both improve soon. Garfy, keep it up, puss! Good wishes for Nog, not having an easy time. Hope you get the doglet, Jazz.

morning all

the man with the dog isnt answering me, so he might have already given her away, which is annoying as he said to go monday, not yesterday

albert had his OCD hat on for breakfast. in the wrong place, pieces too big, ooo you left me so I cant eat

sheesh!

I did wonder Owl. Very odd.

I liked the ending to death at pemberly. Mil and oh weren't that enthralled by it, but I love the clothes and the way they spoke and the way life is shown.

I have a sore throat and want to help so something round here but mil is happier soung everything on here own....just sit down and relax...argh...I have read a book a day now and am currently reading 1984 as I thought I could start down the list of bbc 100 books!!!

• Like 1

So sorry about Diesel xxxxxx

Sam what a wonderful thing to do, she looks so happy - she looks so happy, she really got to Bri and myself such a lovely little girl.

It makes me so mad when lovely people have next to nothing and then the excesses of this country are shoved down your throat - this is a photo posted on Facebook by someone I work with of her child and all her presents. Totally obscene

***help can't post photo ***

I liked the ending to death at pemberly. Mil and oh weren't that enthralled by it, but I love the clothes and the way they spoke and the way life is shown.

I guessed who did it early on but it didn't spoil my enjoyment of the programme. I thought it was really well done and although I have never before warmed to the work of P.D James I think she did a terrific job with this. The makers of these historical dramas, particularly those from the BBC, often contact Ruby to make them period pencils so the attention to detail is very thorough.

Alex I love those photos! :wub:

My turkey and ham pie came out well.

• Like 2