UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Normal Niggles

merledogs

:GroupHug: for Trudy

Glad to hear Archie is feeling better today. Good luck at the dentist :flowers:

I hope the eyebrows heal up quickly Jayne - it doesn't sound very comfortable :flowers:

snow :laughingsmiley: but also :GroupHug: - I hope the cold clears up quickly.

Logan disgraced himself on his walk this morning - he ran off chasing crows and then spent a good 5 minutes barking up the tree they were perched in and wouldn't come back or let me grab him :angry: I'm sure we're not popular with the people that live in the houses that border the field :blush: He did have fun though and had a silly grin on his face the entire walk home :rolleyes:

Jayne has bumped the Secret Santa thread so if anyone has missed it - it's here http://www.therefugeforums.org.uk/forums/index.php/topic/53310-secret-santa/

I luffs Secret Santa :heart:

Archie has just come back and he's had a lovely long walk with Ian. There was no sign of the dire rear so hopefully that's it now. I think it was related to his ongoing problem with colic rather than a bug he'd picked up. The buscopan that I always have on hand for him from the vet seems to have done the trick. Anyway he's had a little snack and his currently ensconced on his sofa settling down for a nice snooze :wub:

• Like 1

:laugh: at Logan :)

Glad Archie is feeling better :flowers:

My mum was at the dentist yesterday and it cost her £214! She did have a new crown and 2 fillings redone. The dentist only wanted to do one filling at once (I assume so mum would have to go twice and pay 2 lots of NHS fees). Mum told them under no uncertain terms that she was not going back and to do everything there and then :laugh:

Have just switched my gas and electricity. Got a letter from Scottish power telling me their prices were going up, so I went immediately onto u switch and had a look if I could save anything. Anyway, my bills are going to go from £74 a month to £69 a month. It's only a fiver, but better in my pocket than theirs. Have also opted to fix my bills till April 2015 - just hoping that the cost doesn't go down now :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Trudy

Glad to hear Archie is feeling better today. Good luck at the dentist :flowers:

I hope the eyebrows heal up quickly Jayne - it doesn't sound very comfortable :flowers:

snow :laughingsmiley: but also :GroupHug: - I hope the cold clears up quickly.

Logan disgraced himself on his walk this morning - he ran off chasing crows and then spent a good 5 minutes barking up the tree they were perched in and wouldn't come back or let me grab him :angry: I'm sure we're not popular with the people that live in the houses that border the field :blush: He did have fun though and had a silly grin on his face the entire walk home :rolleyes:

I read that as cows !!

(Why don't I have any emoticons ?)

I use my iPad and tend to memorise the emoticons that I use most often. They all have a : at each end of the word e.g

: rolleyes : is :rolleyes: (don't put the space between the : and the word)

: unsure : is :unsure:

: partytime : is :partytime:

: biggrin : is :biggrin:

: angry : is :angry:

: flowers : is :flowers:

: ) is :)

: ( is :(

I am finding holiday planning to be quite stressful. I like to just turn up and do things, not plan in advance!

Have also just learnt, courtesy of Facebook, that one of my aunt's is in the UK meeting her friends...have knocked them off the list of people to see when we are away!

Logan made me laugh 😄

Glad Archie is feeling betterer 😀

xxx

Log cabin pod thingy arriving in a fortnight.

Been tracking, a local one. Dog had gone different way to what everyone thought, ended up in a village a couple of miles away and still seems to be moving around there. Had to give up as dark. Back tomorrow.

• Like 1

There goes my leisurely cup,of tea and Jack Reacher in Bed. Just had an email that DPD are delivering in about half an hour. Still, glad I know or Nick (such detail they give you) would have caught me in my jammys,

Ref Jack Reacher ..... In the books he is 6'5" and 250lbs and who do they give the part to? Tom Cruise, midget extraordinaire!!!! Hereafter to be known as "Tom on a Box".

Morning.

I'm now chuckling at the picture of a herd of cows huddled in a tree with Logan circling beneath them :laugh:

I hope everyone and their dog survived Nov 5th fireworks :flowers: We had pretty much no fireworks :) My parents weren't so lucky - their neighbours let a load off. Poor morse was a wreck, throwing up, hiding under the corner cupboard. I wish we'd gone with the original plan of having him at my house, but it didn't seem necessary as my dad ended up being at home.