UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Normal Niggles

merledogs

Moaning :tird: A crtain lttr on my kyboard isn't working - can you guss what it is yt? :laugh:

Timmy got m up onc in th night and thn I lft him downstairs. Had a nic slp aftr that (only just got up) but did hav to clan up on poo this morning.

Edited by merledogs

Thanks for making me giggle this morning Alex :laugh: Should I be worried that your post made perfect sense to me even without the eeee's :worried_anim:

I was in a foul mood last night after Ruby and I went out in the back lane to sort our wheelie bins out and both of us stood in dog s*** :mad: Neither of us realised and trailed it back through the house. Grrrrr.

It infuriates me as a responsible dog owner when others aren't and especially when they don't pick up after their dogs. They are only giving the anti-dog people more ammo. I am absolutely sick of the person or people who regularly let their dogs poo in our lane. If I catch them they will be in for a tongue lashing.

• Like 1

Lol errrrrm not too sure which letter Merledogs, sorry to hear about Timmy having the squits, diez started at 5am luckily i bought kaolin yesterday (just straight kaolin no morphine) so am trying that until her check up tomorrow

Yantan, that is awful, bad enough standing in mess but taking it into the house... dreadful. i am with you on the p*ssed off front regarding you picking up and others not somone round here has started just leaving it and at that cardiologist place that had a small patch of grass for the dogs to go to the loo and people had just left the mess there even though there was a bin right by the door to go in.

Sanrosscot.... i think Luna likes agility!

need to get a new security light as the bulb has gone and the screw is rusted close

Well I think Luna was fabulous and did really, really well :jammin: :wub:

Molly looked like a champ and was very impressive :wub:

Do you take Glenn along Sandra or does he stop at home now he's retired?

Would you believe this? Tesco arrived at 12 bringing my shopping and I opened the back gate to let the driver in and what did I find? A steaming great pile of dog shite :banghead:

Yantan, cctv camera and a notice warning them they are on cctv and anyone allowing their dog to foul and leaving it will have their image passed to the dog warden, you don't really need to get a camera but hopefully the notice will stop them.

I've been thinking about getting a dummy CCTV camera Griff. You can get one for around a tenner that has a light run by battery that makes it look like the real deal. I could maybe set my webcam up at my bedroom window too. Although now I come to think of it I am not sure of the logistics of setting it up. I would really like to find out who the culprit owner is (I don't blame the dog) as I would not hesitate to shop them to the environmental wardens at the local council.

Yantan I am with you on the leaving dogs' mess being a hazard. I have three dogs and manage to poo pick, well OH does as he does the walking. We have a phantom dog round here who likes to use our front garden as a toilet, but since it's usually on the grass it can be avoided. Local cats all use our garden as a toilet, but then that's what cats do. They are too clean to want to soil in their home territory. I make my husband wear gloves when working on the front garden and he hates wearing gloves for gardening. Goodness knows what nasties he could pick up.

Hope you find out who the culprit is, as you say it is not the dog that is at fault.