UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Normal Niggles

merledogs

I swapped Archie for Evie today as the little one has a cough and her mum didn't want her out in the cold. She was as good as gold but dawg for a little thing that cannot walk she can't half shift! We had a little sing-song and a dance which amused us both greatly.

Congrats gooster!!!!!!

happy belated birthday Trudy

sounds like you had a nice time Yantan

Well done Merledogs

Loobie......... you go on your hollybobs soon don't you? safe trip and have a great time

Buddyboy, sorry to hear about your accident but glad you are all o.k, cars are replaceable, you lot aren't!!

• Like 1

Jazz, I asked my friend about your goldfish and she says that if it only goes belly up after eating and is then ok, it has bloat. This, in fish, is caused either by swallowing air when feeding, or by a food which is too high in protein. As it is a goldfish, she thinks it is more likely to be air swallowing. You can improve the situation by changing to a food which sinks, or by first soaking the food you have so it sinks.

Good news, gooster :) well done.

• Like 1

Good Luck today Jazz, i can't get on my knees plus i'll be in the vets but i will deffo cross my fingers for you

Got a bit narked yesterday, i should have been going for a meal with a mate.... i very rarely go out and it had been changed once to a venue that suited her and her partner, she called me in the morning to tell me that by the time her partner gets back from work he is tired so could we change it to the saturday...errrrm no! saturday it is full of drunks and people from my past so a no go for me, i am pee'd off because when i asked her i thought it was just going to be us 2, and when we made the arrangements he must have known he felt tired after work so why not say something at the time, so my birthday meal which was a week late never even happened!

ermmm anyone on Facebook and who would like to raise money for DDA???

You know how bright ideas come to you first thing in the morning, you act on them and then later think "OMG what have I done"????? well that was me today. If you want to pledge anything it is on my wall Georgina Murray.

Gulp

• Like 1

I used to love Firefox but it's been getting decidedly annoying over the last few months with screens not responding and becoming so slow to load. I also have problems with Chrome, especially when using the Refuge, so I have downloaded Opera. So far so good. I really am noticing a big difference all round. Does anyone else use it and if so are there any add-on's you'd recommend?

Have a great time Loobie. I know what you mean about managing to make yourself ill with excitement. I well remember when I was going to my mum's homeland of Canada waaaaaaaaaay back in 1980 I got so excited I managed to throw up all down myself just minutes before I was due to leave for the airport. Hope that doesn't happen to you! Try and relax and have a fab time :flowers: