UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa

gooster

As we are now rapidly approaching November, it's time to think about Christmas :biggrin: I am happy to organise a human and animal secret Santa.

If you want to take part, you need to email the following information to [email protected]

Name (human/pet if appropriate)

Type (dog/cat/horse/human/other)

Address

Likes/dislikes/allergies

Any other relevant information

I am going to have the closing date as the 20th November, to give time for people to do online shopping once they have their match, and then post it to their recipient.

Any questions, please post here. I will send an email back to acknowledge I have received the entry - if you haven't heard anything from me after 24 hours of sending an email, please post here so I can check what's going on :)

(null)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just been to the sorting office to pick up Sadie's SS. They tried to deliver it yesterday when I was out. Sadie - and her mum - will be here later today so I shall make sure they don't leave without it :)

I have quite forgotten my manners in the excitement of getting the parcel! Thank you very much Sadie's SS :flowers:

Edited by Yantan

Ha ha, Jayne i would pee my pants if you had to take id for the dogs!

i feel quite mean in not participating but 1 i am always skint, and 2 my dogs are soooooo limited in what they can have it causes me a headache let alone some poor devil having to attempt to find a gift Lol

i hope all dogs and cats enjoy their secret santas