UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

Morning.

I'm another one who got a rubbish night's sleep. Went to bed early as I felt a migraine coming on, andI'm not allowed to take my normal migraine tablets at the moment. I was up at about 3 being sick which eased my head a bit. I wasn't ready to get up for work this morning, though I've managed it. A cup of coffee and some paracetomol have helped. Now i just need to make it through the day.

I walked Morse and Buzz for my dad this morning, as he's knackered his back and can barely get off the couch. Morse walked beautifully, but for some reason Buzz was adamant that he should walk IN the road. So we had a rather short walk as he was choking himself attempting to pull into the road.

Jazz, I hope yout tummy improves quickly.

you can get hack cough sweets at the local store for 2 rupees each :D

about 8 hack cough sweets :confused:

Ooh yum :confused:

Didnt sleep very well. Having a problem with harvest mites. Louie has had his spot on and been washed in flea & tick shampoo and it went away. He was in perfect health when we went to vets on Friday. He was really red and sore again last night. Bathed his underside again put a bit of sudocrem on it and couldnt settle as didnt want him chewing himself.

That is pretty good going Marion :)

Hope all those who are struggling with sleep manage to sleep better tonight :flowers:

Dad is back to being a grumpy git again :rolleyes: It's his birthday on Thursday and usually the family come round. He has asked them to come around on Friday instead, which is fine for me, but it means I have to cancel my riding lesson on Blue, but my little brother is going away this weekend, and is going on Friday. At birthday get togethers, we usually have some form of scalektric challenge, which means by having it on Friday, my brother will miss it. If everyone came around on Thursday instead, that would be much easier for me and my brother. So anyway, yesterday me and my brother spoke to mum and asked if there was any reason we were having it on Friday and could we swap it to Thursday (which is his birthday anyway!). Last night mum brought it up on conversation with dad and he totally flew off the handle and started yelling that why should he change his birthday just because it caused a bit of inconvenience to me and Chris, and that he didn't care what we did but he wasn't changing anything to suit us, then stormed off to bed :rolleyes: Me and mum couldn't believe his total overreaction to a simple question. I have cancelled my riding lesson for Friday and am sorely tempted to send his birthday present back :laugh:

Yantan, thats exactly what i thought regarding goosters dad, did you manage to convince him to go and see a Dr? i do hope he calms down a bit and can see that you were only trying to make his birthday more enjoyable

i need to join the poor sleep club too, lets hope we all manage to get some good kip soon

Jazz, hope your feeling better now

Sophie, i hope your migraine has eased and i had to laugh at Buzz deciding to walk in the road... dogs can be very odd

Lil Angel, hope Louis settles down soon, must be dreadful for you both...don't go spending all your rupees at once Lol

i could have had a very awkward day yesterday and i was amazed at how calm i was about things, it was also the first year anniversary of my nan passing away and we are still having a nightmare over the headstone, you would think we had requested a 6ft gold angel or something..... what have we requested?? a granite headstone and the churchyard has loads of them anyway, it is ridiculous the amount of time and form filling you have to contend with

Not managed to convince him to go anywhere! I said to mum last night that he needs to go and see someone. It's just mum and dad at theirs tonight, so hopefully she'll have a word with him and persuade him to seek help. It can't be nice being in such a foul arse mood all the time :unsure:

Hope you get your nan's headstone sorted Griff :flowers: