UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Scintillating Snippets

merledogs

Morning.

My sister and her husband moved in this weekend - they're staying with us til the end of the month when they'll complete their house purchase. The dogs are being very good - Kia wasn't convinced that Pat's allowed to come in the front door unaccompanied, but is a bit more accepting now. Planning showers in the morning is going to be interesting - although we have 2 showers in the house, when the one in our ensuite is turned on the one in the main bathroom stops getting any water :confused:

Morning all :)

Have been organised and been to the horse feed shop to buy Blue's feed as they start coming in overnight this weekend :( Can't believe the mucking out season is upon us again :laugh: :rolleyes: Am now looking at my ironing pile thinking that I really should do something about it as it won't iron itself :unsure:

Marion I do that all the time :laugh:

Ha! I'm in excellent company at least :cheer:

I've just managed to sync my Squeezebox digital radio with the mp3 files saved on the PC so I can play my music through it rather than docking my iPod. The Squeezebook has such a great tone. I don't know why I didn't do this when I first got the radio 2 years ago!

Have been very productive today, horse feed bought, garden tidied, holiday clothes washed, dried and ironed, under stairs cupboard tidied and hoovering done :) Now got to clean the guinea pigs out, see Blue, go to the gym and do a passport form for a friend... I love days off :)