UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

After Our Hacking Hell We Are Finally Back Online With A New Website

After our website was hacked over two months ago and we were removed by google , we had to commission a brand new website to replace the damaged and missing content

994852_10151738753819470_939433792_n_zps

I am very relived that Dogstar's new website is now online

We would love your feedback and comments , good or bad

if people would be as kind to check us out and report any broken or missing links that would be so helpful

Thanks so much

Sam
  • Like 2

Oooh nice new site Sam. I likes it muchly. So far every link works that I have tried.

Reading your blog I can't believe people ask why you don't just help UK dogs or people instead of dogs. Do you ask them what they are doing for any animals or people? I'll bet for the most part the true answer would be "bugger all". Sheesh some people. I guess they were stood right at the back when compassion was given out.

Oooh nice new site Sam. I likes it muchly. So far every link works that I have tried.

Reading your blog I can't believe people ask why you don't just help UK dogs or people instead of dogs. Do you ask them what they are doing for any animals or people? I'll bet for the most part the true answer would be "bugger all". Sheesh some people. I guess they were stood right at the back when compassion was given out.

Glad you like the site , thanks for the thumbs up :)

if you read my "hate mail" you would need a lay down in a darken room with a junior asprin ( I do )

I have been accused of "canine genocide" and being "akin to Hitler" ( University professor who disagrees with sterilisation programs ) being cruel to mother dogs by depriving them of precious puppies ( "animal lover" on Facebook ) to being "downright deluded" by someone who claimed there is no problem with street dogs and overpopulation and one of my personal favourites "supporting a child abuse' because we work with Temples with Podi Sadu's ( apprenticed monks )

I love the new site Sam - everything I tried worked as well :)

brillant thanks :)

Glad you like the site , thanks for the thumbs up :)

if you read my "hate mail" you would need a lay down in a darken room with a junior asprin ( I do )

I have been accused of "canine genocide" and being "akin to Hitler" ( University professor who disagrees with sterilisation programs ) being cruel to mother dogs by depriving them of precious puppies ( "animal lover" on Facebook ) to being "downright deluded" by someone who claimed there is no problem with street dogs and overpopulation and one of my personal favourites "supporting a child abuse' because we work with Temples with Podi Sadu's ( apprenticed monks )

brillant thanks :)

Unbelievable! :confused: And a thousand of these :finger2: to those feckers

I guess there have always been strange/idiotic/deranged/odd/peculiar/nasty people in the world but since the internet opened for business we certainly notice more of them.

Unbelievable! :confused: And a thousand of these :finger2: to those feckers

I guess there have always been strange/idiotic/deranged/odd/peculiar/nasty people in the world but since the internet opened for business we certainly notice more of them.

I think you are right , sadly they often hunt in packs !

how could I forget that I was recently called an inhumane animal abuser because we use nets to trap unhandable street dogs.....