UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts All Talking

Jazz

Murtle, take a look at www.naseby.com which will tell you all about it. This was the crucial battle of the Civil War, as Cromwell's New Model Army inflicted a crushing defeat on the Royalists from which they never recovered, most of them having been killed or captured.

I was surprised to learn from a radio programme recently that a quarter of the population of England were killed in the the Civil War, not only in the major battles but in hundreds of smaller local skirmishes.

The village is not far from the A14 just east of J19 of the M1.

Today I have taken my car for tyres and had tracking corrected, taken a load of stuff to the tip, taken one springer and 10 cats to vet for vax in 3 separate runs. I am a bit tired. :confused:

Moaning :tired: Wet and miserable out there today.

Kinky wouldn't come in last night. She came in for a bit of scran eventually but then went back out again and I couldn't get her back in :mad: Peeing down at the moment and she hates rain, so when I wandered down to neighbours house and she saw me from the front step she came belting into the house and devoured her breakfast. She's now having a kip and will be locked in while I'm at work.

Jayne you look great :)

Murtle you have my sympathy in having to deal with that twatty project manager.

Well the joiner has threatened to come and fit the new doors for the sitting and dining rooms today. I hope he follows through as once they are on that means we are finally done!