UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Bro 2013

merledogs

From what I've caught so far (and also based on previous opinion) ...

Carol McGiffin is gobby and horrid (as is everybody else on Loose Women)

Lauren - just weird and yuk

Sophie Anderton - unstable, fake and high maintenance

Courtney - apart from the screechy voice, I am warming to her, which I never thought in a million years I'd do

Geordie bird - don't know her, don't like her so far

Screech - like him so far but reserving judgement

Vicky/Bruce - don't like either of the gobby twerps

Abz - the bloke's a joke, especially that fake accent

Danielle - haven't a scooby who she is

Louie - I also want to dislike him cos he's so over the top, but I find myself laughing at him

Mario - what a tit, fancies himself too much but is disgusting

Ron - met him once or twice as he used to be mates with an ex boss - he's okay, a product of his time

There are quiet a few opinionated/annoying people in there and nobody who I would particularly like, but it's early days.

• Like 1

From what I've caught so far (and also based on previous opinion) ...

Carol McGiffin is gobby and horrid (as is everybody else on Loose Women)

Lauren - just weird and yuk

Sophie Anderton - unstable, fake and high maintenance

Courtney - apart from the screechy voice, I am warming to her, which I never thought in a million years I'd do

Geordie bird - don't know her, don't like her so far

Screech - like him so far but reserving judgement

Vicky/Bruce - don't like either of the gobby twerps

Abz - the bloke's a joke, especially that fake accent

Danielle - haven't a scooby who she is

Louie - I also want to dislike him cos he's so over the top, but I find myself laughing at him

Mario - what a tit, fancies himself too much but is disgusting

Ron - met him once or twice as he used to be mates with an ex boss - he's okay, a product of his time

There are quiet a few opinionated/annoying people in there and nobody who I would particularly like, but it's early days.

I'd agree with you on Carol - though not necessarily all loose women - don't know who presents these days but I used to think Andrea MClean quite fanciable, maybe even Lisa Maxwell & Kate Thornton too. Don't care for her much - & can't believe she has the audacity to call Sophies looks - but as long as Janet Street Porter doesn't end up on CBB I can live with watching Carol

Sophie unstable, maybe, high maintenance definitely, but I wouldn't say she was fake personally

Agree with you on Abz in many ways and anyone who's made money in a band - even a relatively small one - shouldn't be in his position yet I still feel a little sorry for him at times & strangely therefore might like to see him do okay out of this

I don't mind watching Vicky or Bruce, but don't much like watching Courtney & Louie is just too camp for me but otherwise I pretty much agree with your summation here

Sophie Anderston giving Abz advice on how to act - DON'T LISTEN ABZ!!!!!

It was soo funny when BB showed the rest of the housemates the Cult of Celebrity deciding who should be up for eviction.

I'm cross at Ron and cross at BB over broadcasting the 'racist' remark. It was exactly what they wanted him to do and then they came over all high and mighty. All I can say is Ron must really need his pension money sitting there and being spoken to like that by BB - even though he was out of order.

I hadn't realised either until he said it on there.

To be fair to Sophie I think she was genuinely well intentioned / trying to help him based on her own experiences.

Was that a few days ago? I vaguely remember him sat in the chair / a warning but can't even remember what he'd said now.

I think Louie is faking his pleasure at nominaton / desire to be evicted. Ultimately I think Ron will only do what he wants in the end, he's too old to change now I suspect. I thought he was going to put his foot in it and Lauren was going to kick off at him last night for even suggesting the nomination - probably would have done if they'd gone ahead

Lauren is clearly unstable and should not be in the house. Mind you, given how twisted some people are who vote she may just win.

She is completely smothering Courtney and should have been thrown out of the house for giving her tablets. Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for her because she doesn't have any friends, but she needs help.

Damn, I forgot it was on last night. I'll watch it on catch-up later.

I don't know who got booted out last night so based on events I've seen up until Thursday night my revised thoughts on some of the housemates are:

Sophie - Starting to dislike her now especially when she's had a few.

Carol - I am warming to her. I like her tell-it-like-it-is attitude.

Ron - he seems quite sweet. You can tell he is being uber careful about what he says to the point that he is tying himself up when trying to express his views.

Lauren - I do feel sorry for her but she is deluded about her looks which is both funny and sad at the same time. She is a very flawed character. She makes for uncomfortable viewing.

Abz - I think he is a nice bloke under the silly façade - at least based on the little we have seen of him.

Mario - yuk, just yuk.

Courtney - I've warmed to her. She seems very naive though or is she just playing a game? Mmmm.

The Geordie girl - I find myself laughing at some of her antics despite myself. She puts on a big act and knows what she's doing though.

The American guy - seems a nice chap. Pretty boring though.

Vicky - Can't make my mind up. I waver between not liking her much to thinking she is OK

Bruce - I like him. He seems a bit of an innocent when it comes to game playing. He seems to take everyone at face value which is not the best way to survive life in the BB house.

Louis - I am liking him. His honesty is brutal! However despite his protestations to the contrary he so wants to win.

I don't know if I have left anyone out.

I thought Carol showed her true colours last night. She slagged Sophie off to Lauren, encouraged her to tell Sophie to her face, which Lauren did, then blamed everything on Lauren then slagged Sophie off again as soon as her back was turned. She really is nasty and a sloppy drunk to boot.

Loving Courtney, especially when she sang the national anthem :biglaugh: I'm hoping she wins.

• Like 1

I think Bruce will probably go - as the voting audience appears to be / support the younger ones - but I'd like to see Lauren or failing that Louis go (to me he's just as bitchy as Carol). If I were to vote to save I'd save Sophie & Bruce - I'm pretty indifferent to Courtney really - but I do wish they'd pick one or the other and stick to it (I prefer the traditional vote to evict I think).

Is it just me that looks at Laurens mother & thinks that Lauren appears to be trying to adjust her appearance to look as much like her mother as possible?

Lauren was indeed the Suns look alike winner this week - not as Jar Jar Binks though but as Rowan Atkinson in drag (and they were quite similar)

• 2 weeks later...

Of those left last night I was hoping either Vicky or Abs would win it.

What on earth does vulgar Charlotte and OTT Rylan winning this year say about the way this country is headed?

Although I don't like her behaviour I wouldn't be surprised to see Charlotte replace AJ on BOTS now.

• 4 months later...