UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Bro 2013

merledogs

I thought they started well, though having got rid of Sallie & then Jemima they've probably removed a lot of the drama.

Dan is starting to get on my nerves too - he seems to have a huge blind spot when criticising others for things he does (eg Joe for butting into something that was not his business) and is he really so camp (whilst claiming not) and easily worked up over nothing or is it just a means of ensuring the cameras are on him - I suspect the latter.

I don't think Woolfy was doing herself any favours with her apparent attitude to nomination / "certainty" she will be in the final - though again I'm not at all sure that aspect of her is genuine (though I do think the rest is her).

The problem they both appear to have is that Dexter & Gina have already been repeatedly saved by the public - I can only assume that's for possible drama rather than being widely liked. I certainly wouldn't miss them.

Apparently tonight BB will reveal some big new secret

• 4 weeks later...

I still want to see Dexter go but, whilst the twins are perhaps pushing their luck now I think it may be Hazel that goes this week unfortunately.

I can't see it ever happening but Daley has apparently been saying he'd like to go back in and tell Hazel to "tell the truth". In some respects I feel sorry for the guy - he obviously has issues - but I found it a "disturbing" article personally as, despite his PR effort on Bit on the side, he still doesn't really appear to accept that what he did was in any way wrong.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/big-brother/news/a501882/big-brother-daley-ojuederie-i-want-to-go-back-into-the-house.html

If the digital spy poll is anything to go by, the twins are way more unpopular than Hazel.

Can't stand Hazel, she's a grade A bitch.

Really want Dexter to go soon cos he's a slimy nasty piece of work :mad: He totally creeps me out every time he appears. He's popular on DS though, second only to Gina, who I couldn't stand at first but I like her now.

Really, they must be losing ground fast now then - they were fractions behind Hazel when I looked at it yesterday - a shame really as they started off a fun pair but have become increasingly tetchy and bitchy since the others have had the "audacity" to start nominating them.

I don't mind Hazel myself, she's in there to try and win / boost her career, she's not the first or last to do that, & to me is far preferable to Gina. I consider her far more bitchy, even if it's often done on the sly & enjoyed watching Hazel beat her last night.

I thought Sam was great last night (& is increasingly coming into his own) when he put his point to Dexter (again). Although I think there was more to Callums feelings than Dexter alone I think Sam was right - he knew exactly what he was doing and it was no diffferent to what he then slated Callum for in spite of his playing the victim afterwards - & like Gina I think he is far too sly for my tatstes. I hope last nights show comes back to bite him.

Edited by Ian

• 3 weeks later...

I was pleased to see Sam win - and put that awful woman Vanessa Feltz in her place - I think it's ended up a good series overall, & I much prefer Emma Willis to Brian Dowling. I read somewhere that average viewing figure are up too. Wonder who we'll get on Thursday for CBB?

I only watched the first hour as I had taken my meds and couldn't keep my eyes open for the second hour :rolleyes:

Loo I liked Vicky too, I hope she delivers!

I cannot stand that bloody Lauren creature. Everything I have heard/seen/read about her makes her appear a very unstable person. She probably isn't fit to be in the BB house but knowing that the producers have likely selected her as cannon fodder.

I hadn't heard of the others I saw going in. Where are all the real celebs? Ah, Ruby told me that Carol McGiffen was last in - I don't care much for her but at least I recognise her and she is opinionated and can string an argument together.

I don't want to like Louis as I do find him OTT and annoying but he has a quick wit and some of his antics are funny. He did say in his chat with Emma that he has down time so it will be interesting to get to know the other side of him - if indeed there truly is another side.

• Like 2

I can't stand Lauren - she was regular on BOTS early in the year (or last year?) as some sort of supposed (fashion) critic but far too OTT for my tastes. At one point they were "campaining" to get her in the house but I didn't think it was serious (or successful) Louie isn't far behind her for me & when I saw them start I was fearing the worst series ever.

I think Sophie could be entertaining, she's obviously been on I'm a celebrity before & I have to admire her efforts to overcome drug addiction etc, Ron Atkinson is controversial but has an opinion / "style" about him that should be entertaining, Carol possibly similarly though I'm not really a fan of her myself, Vicky & Bruce should be worth watching and Dustin looks like he could be entertaining (he was Screech in the original saved by the bell which used to be on C4 Loo - though he looked a little different / played the nerd back then http://savedbythebell.wikia.com/wiki/Screech_Powers )

The rest of them don't really strike me as being my cup of tea, particularly the vulgar girl from Geordie shore - is that really what people pay for Sky for? :unsure: certainly didn't strike me as living upto "the greatest reality show on earth" billing they've been giving but maybe it will prove better than I think. :thinkerg:

Edited by Ian

Carol McGiffin seemed very fond of the Geordie girl so I expect they will be two potty mouths together!! (Gosh I sound like my Gran!!)

Saved by the Bell?? Don't know that - but his beard enhances his appearence!

Sophie Anderton had a total meltdown on Love Island which was very funny - I think she was after Shane Lynch but he was interested in someone else???

Lauren reminds me of Jar Jar Binks by the way she walks and her body shape. I also worry about her state of mind and am not sure she's in a good place.

Yep, I'll be tuning in..... :)

• Like 1

Love Island, I did watch that series but I'd forgotten all about that one, must be a while ago now & possibly when she was still using at times I suspect.

Saved by the bell was a C4 / US comedy about a group of teenagers in high school

Had to look up Jar Jar binks but, whilst it's a little mean perhaps, having found it on wikipedia I couldn't help but grin myself. I won't steal your idea but you may get £100 out of Ally Ross if you send that to the Suns tv look alike competiton :devil:

"Geordie" was a bit OTT re her reaction to Rons nomination, I couldn't really get into it last night somehow

Really didn't intend it to be bitchy but it hit me as soon as I saw her - and I don't even like Star Wars! You may steal my idea, Ian. I don't do The Sun!! :)

Missed it tonight and am out all day tomorrow so will have to catch up on Monday!

I forgot about it last night :rolleyes: but I did watch the previous nights prog that I recorded.

Ian I agree with you about the Geordie's (Charlotte?) reaction to Ron being nominated. Either she is playing a game or is just very thick.

The American lass is EXTREMELY annoying. Her voice alone would do my head in!

Strangely enough Lauren is coming over OK to the point that I am actually quite liking her :ohno02: I loved her tutu knickers. I wonder how long it will be before we see Louis prancing about in them? :laughingsmiley:

I thought I was going to dislike Abz with his faux "I'm a hard ass rapper" act - he was only in 5ive for dawgs sake! BUT from what little I have seen of him thus far he's coming across as quite a nice guy. He's my long shot as winner at this early stage.

A drunken Carol is not a pretty sight.

• Like 1