UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Big Bro 2013

merledogs

Emma was perhaps a little nervous - the look on her face at getting the "big gig" at last seemed to be one of absolute delight / a real fan of the show - over emphasised 2013 a bit but she was still much better than Brian.

New house looks bigger than before somehow, I quite like it, though not sure why they've taken away the pool. Not keen on either Rylan or AJ.

As to the housemates I thought "Woolfy" was going to be irritating but then .......... Dexter arrived :confused02: Would definitely my first two candidates for eviction next week - unless tonights lots are even more terrible

Sarah could have been a pretty girl if only it were not for all of those tattoos. I thought Callum may have been popular with the ladies - & he certainly does! - but apparently there are 6 more, including a very handsome (according to both Emma & Rylan!) policeman arriving tonight to keep you ladies happy & the public will get some sort of control over what Michael does next - any ideas? :devil:

Hmm, I must say I too wondered if he was really what was considered so good looking, Hazel on the other hand is rather easy on the eye

Must have gone to make a drink /or something & missed the bit about the pool being hidden then.

Sarah is a bit gobby, As was suggested for Michael on the text lines I think someone needs to pinch that hat too.

Edited by Ian

Who is the thunder thighs in the shorts and tattoos? Sallie? Sarah? Me not likey.

Gina - proves money cannot buy class.

Dexter - meh

Supposed 41 year old (she looks more like late 40's to me) was making me retch watching her paw that young lad.

The twins so far seem OK, they may turn out to be sweeties.

I think the ex-policeman is quite handsome but as he's gay he won't be a threat to Callum who, to me, does not appear to be as good looking as he thinks he is.

I thought the mother of the mother/daughter combo looked fantastic for 59 and had a bit more class than most of the other chavvy looking girls.

Wolfy - jury is still out.

Who've I missed?

Edited because I put something twice

Edited by Yantan

I think the whole Gina thing might be a set-up either at the behest of BB or by her own volition.

So far, although this may change, I am liking the ex-policeman, the twins, the boxer and Hazel. Jury is still out on the rest of them.

I watched the first BB bit on the side - is that right, the one Emma used to host? Anyway I rather liked Rylan apart from being distracted by his teeth! I didn't really care all that much for him on Celeb BB and from the couple of YouTube vids I saw of him on The X Factor but I think he might have found his niche as a presenter.

I also think Emma did a good job of presenting the main show - far, far better than Brian who was a long way from being a good host and interviewer. I loved him when he was a house mate both times but not as the front man to BB.

Sallie has the tatoos, opinionated & gobby perhaps but I increasingly have the feeling that a lot of it is front / hiding something less "severe".

I don't care for Gina at all, very full of herself & seemingly far less classy than she seems to think she is. Surely nobody could be so naive as to believe that the entire world doesn't spend 1k on shoes or have 18k p/m to live on let alone spend on rent. Is it Daddy's money she's wasting or her own?

Hayley, Sophie, the twins, Mum & Daughter seem okay. Wolfy is probably a nice person but her voice / accent, laugh & dress sense just grate on me I'm afraid

1st nominations tonight (by the public) I think it may be Gina v Sallie and Dexter

There have been some posts on DSBB with links to various sites and blogs which claim Gina isn't what she claims to be and that she actually lives in local authority housing.

Some folk are pointing out that the shoes she is photographed with (photos available on some media sites) are from the high street shop Dune and would typically cost around £65. Now if you do have all that money wouldn't your shoes be from the famous designers?

Nothing about her - her clothes, her hair - speak money to me. She looks cheap.

I also picked up on her introduction on BB that earned 2k a month from a job - again if she has all that money given to her why does she need to go out and earn this 2k?

Ian I tend to agree with you about Wolfy. I want to like her but she's not done anything to make me - so far!

Agree with Maz re Gina spinslap.gif

They announced on BOTS (or whatever it's called now) who was up for eviction. Don't usually watch that but saw ten mins of it last night - blimey Ryland's teeth missing_teeth-911.gif

Wolfy is just one sandwich short of a picnic - thresher shark living in her legs?! crazy_smiley.gif

I haven't yet seen last night's episode on Demand so I'm intrigued about Wolfy now from what you say Alex :confused:

Did you know that there are 2 hours of live feed on Channel 5* and the internet between 7 and 9pm? I keep forgetting but will try and catch it tonight.

Yes live feed is back each night for the series 7-9 I think, they've also shown the odd half hour after bit on the side on 5 at the weekends.

Emma is back on BOTS for the next two nights, far better than Rylan & AJ. Actually I think AJ is worse than him, which considering I don't like Rylan doesn't say much for her at all.

We are back to the original vote to evict rather than C5's vote to save the last couple of series but whoever has the least votes to evict them on Wed night will be safe / eliminated from the voting. The other two continu head to head for eviction Friday. I reckon Sallie will be "saved" & it will probably be Gina rather than Dexter who goes on Fri - not something I expected to say when they went in on Thursday night.

I'd not seen any of that about Gina. What is DSBB?

Edited by Ian