UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Evening , have been a bit busy the last few weeks with normal day to day stuff them last week the Dogstar website was hacked which was a nightmare and we had to get a company into repair it

With a volunteers help we are moving it to a new UK based server and will have a company looking after it from next month as I just don't have the time to run a website on my own anymore

Tomorrow I am at Sunday school with 50 children running our education program , what's everyone else up to this weekend ?

I'm back from day 1 of the axstane agility show. Logan did well - we came 2nd in the 1-3 combined jumping :) And he so nearly had a brilliant run in the 1-2 jumping - just slipped on the wet grass and missed a weave pole. His agility run was rather less spectacular - my fault really, as I was concentrating on contacts and forgot to actually handle him round the course. Back again tomorrow :)

• Like 1

The scan wasn't as bad as I'd feared...the chap (Matthew) congratulated me on a very full bladder, and said he'd scan that first and I could go and empty it before he scanned my kidneys..phew, what a relief! He said the results will be sent to my GP in around a week. It was all much quicker than I'd expected, and thanks to him not doing everything at once, no embarrassing accidents thank heavens.

Hope your car is able to be fixed Owl...hope you have a good day with the agility tomorrow Sophie.

Hmm Sam, I hope Sri Lankan children are better behaved than British ones...50 of em!! rather you than me, but start them young and hopefully they'll grow up with more understanding of animals than their elders have.

• Like 1

Well done Sophie and Logan :)

Glad the scan went ok Suzeanna :flowers:

Sounds like you are keeping busy Sam :)

Just had another Ted update from my dad - he videoed him today so I can see how he is doing for myself. Apparently though Ted had the hump with my dad and kept ignoring him :laugh: :rolleyes: :wub: The bill is up to £3300 now :unsure:

I'm back from day 1 of the axstane agility show. Logan did well - we came 2nd in the 1-3 combined jumping :) And he so nearly had a brilliant run in the 1-2 jumping - just slipped on the wet grass and missed a weave pole. His agility run was rather less spectacular - my fault really, as I was concentrating on contacts and forgot to actually handle him round the course. Back again tomorrow :)

Well done! You did better than me then. Clears for Glen in Jumping and Agility but Molly E'd in all her runs!!

Zooming on here quickly so apologies for not taking the time to read back and find out the facts myself!!! Who was it who wanted a young female staffie??? 8 week old dark brindle girl who is now safe but was being given away free online

If you have facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151504906872469&set=a.430585982468.252370.224130822468&type=1

if not the info taken from West Yorkshire Dog Rescue page is

"

WELCOME THIS NEW BABY !!! Molly Puppy with UK GSD RESCUE Text Suzanne 07789881850 ..... This sweet bundle of love is 8 week old Molly, who was being given away via Facebook !!!! She is now safe in UK GSD rescue care, and desperately needs a... home. We have wormed and flea treated her as she was very thin. She is a typical cheeky puppy into everything!!! Great with other dogs, CAT FRIENDLY - plays nicely with the cats. This BABY girl needs a lifetime commitment. In foster care in the Northwest.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PUPPIES CLICK THIS LINK
http://www.westyorkshiredogrescue.co.uk/brochures/DunbarPuppy.pdf
TO REGISTER AN INTEREST CLICK THIS LINK
http://www.westyorkshiredogrescue.co.uk/contact2.htm"

1016504_10151504907722469_218073901_n.jp

• Like 1

Oh dear having been very very good and managing to ignore numpties on facebook for such a long time, I've just lost my temper and had a right go at someone who thinks that posting pics of her well trained "protection" dog in a prong collar is perfectly Ok and then has the ruddy cheek to say she only had it on him as she was scared she wouldn't be able to control him - fraid she got told what I think of a trainer who uses prong collars and cannot control their own "well trained" dogs without one...

• Like 1