UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Apprentice 2013

gooster

Well, this year I would say it's all about the eyebrows!! What is with Jason's monobrow and Alex's Dracula eyebrows??!!

On a serious note, I think the correct decision was made tonight, had the person who was fired gone any further, I think my TV would need replacing as they were just so patronising!!

Good to see the show back again, I think he made the right decision, though none of the three seemed to have done much well.

Back on again tonight too, presumably just for this week?

Again probably the right decision, Francesca could have gone perhaps but surely, given that no one disagreed with her, Rebecca shouldn't have been in there given her sales even if she did partly suggest / choose the wrong location?

The sooner Neil & his big head leave the better I think & I thought if he'd faced someone else Alex might well have got a smack in the mouth when he told his colleague shut up you silly s**t so I wouldn't miss him either!

Edited by Ian

• 1 month later...

Poor Jason, farcical "abdication" last night & had to go really, though I was expecting Luisa to follow him out of the door after her display. Sounds like Karen probably has her card marked for next week to me.

In some ways Miles got lucky last night as a case could have been made to fire him but I have a feeling he and Leah may yet be the ones to make the final. Ironic, having been accused of looking like a vampire, to see Alex go on a subject like that

Any other thoughts?