UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

glad Archie had a nice day

would the TPS be able to track the company off the phone number?? i only caught part of the company name and i am not sure i have that bit right either.

Hooray.... a glazier actually turned up on the day they said!!!!!! i rang the company who made my door and windows and they said they would get someone out but they never came...... rang a company today who said they would send someone and to be honest i was beginning to doubt them but the fella's have just been, 2 minutes to measure up and they will call me with a quote and when they can come and do it, hopefully they will keep their word

Houndwoman, i really am very sorry to hear of your loss, to lose your friend is bad enough but in such circumstances is absolutely dreadful

Murtle, i have googled the number and there is only 1 other person except me who has posted and she doesn't know who it is as they never leave a message, hopefully they won't call back!

glazier has called with a quote... in super fast time, i know you are supposed to get 3 but i really can't be bothered... just want it done!

Houndwoman, i really am very sorry to hear of your loss, to lose your friend is bad enough but in such circumstances is absolutely dreadful

Murtle, i have googled the number and there is only 1 other person except me who has posted and she doesn't know who it is as they never leave a message, hopefully they won't call back!

glazier has called with a quote... in super fast time, i know you are supposed to get 3 but i really can't be bothered... just want it done!

you can report nuisance calls here

http://ico.org.uk/for_the_public/topic_specific_guides/marketing

Thank you all :flowers: I am bereft :( I am not up to saying much about it as it hurts so much but thank you Phoebe for mentioning it on here x.

In time when I can talk more about it I will post in doggy chat :wub:

My thoughts are with you. It is never easy to lose a dog but to lose one in such a cruel way is dreadful

:GroupHug:

There are no words to describe someone who would do such a thing.

Wasn't sure if I did the right thing posting the sad news on here, Houndwoman, or if I should have left it to you, so I am relieved to know it was appropriate.

Big decisions here. I really think it is time for my mum to go into residential care. She is getting too unsteady on her feet as well as confused, and really needs constant supervision. I said this to my sister, and she was thinking the same thing. Now I have to suggest it to mum. She might get a permanent place where she is in respite care now. It's very good, and close to home so her friends and neighbours can pop in and see her.

• Like 1

:mecry: So sorry to hear about poor Lucy, what a tragic way to lose a friend. Hope scum bag poisoners get a taste of their own. :mad1:

Bit knackered now as I have done a round trip to Keele Services and back to deliver Holly to my Mum and Dad :luvlove: she is going tohave a lovely life but I am glad I only had her for two days or I would not have been able to let her go. Hats off to fosterers who do it time and again

• Like 2

Moaning :tired:

I rarely get cold calls but when I do I just say "not interested bye" and put the phone down. You could get a whistle and blow it down their lugholes. Or you could screen your calls via an answering machine like I do most of the time. I can hear who's calling and if you want to speak to them you can pick the phone up before the answerphone kicks in.

Houndwoman - I feel your pain only too well having recently lost my soul dog :GroupHug:

Owl - fingers crossed mummy owl can stay where she is :flowers:

Edited by merledogs