UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

TBH Jazz, i think you have been more than patient with them!!!! hope you get your appointment time sorted today

Houndwoman, how awful, hope there are no more accidents

Blackmagic, lovely video.... our pigeons are very fat too.... and one of them is becoming very tame

Lol at Archie getting told off for his language

Docs for me today... oh joy! i forsee a hooooge lecture heading my way

ive got the letter saying I have the bedroom tax exemption till september. :cheer: :cheer:

I rung up and thanked the lady there, she went into shock that someone was being nice lol I should get back what I have paid in the next week or so :cheer: :cheer:

im not used to good news lol

• Like 1

Run free Toby :lily:

Well, in the last few days I have managed to write my van off and yesterday had a bad fall and hit the patio head first and have the most wonderful shiner! Looks like I have overdone the purple eyeshadow :cool2:

Good grief, hope that you've reached the end of the bad phase and things get better from now on! OH had a mishap with a plank of wood landing on the bridge of his nose a couple of months ago, he had two fabulous black eyes. The shades of purple, green and yellow fascinated the kids at the school that he works at!

I am at Melbourne airport , have had the most amazing holiday but now it's back to Dogstar and 6 months of hard graft , I WILL become a successful fundraiser this year I will I will I will !!!

Hope you have reached Sri Lanka by now. Fingers crossed for lots of incoming money!

We had a more relaxed night at mum's. The garden prowler is not the unwelcome visitor of 2 years ago who was definitely of the big cat variety. There have been panther sightings from time to time in Worksop area though I think most of those illegally released have now turned up their toes. I am sure Wispa would be a lot more scared if it was one of those. We came across a panther kill in a forest in Wales, and Wispa was flat on the ground shaking. I let Wispa check out mum's garden again last night and what is coming over the panel fence now she is telling me is ordinary moggy, but what is coming through the other neighbour's fence and poking round the garden along all the fence bottoms is something she is unfamiliar with. She certainly objects to it and thinks it should be seen off, but she is less upset than she was. I am wondering if it may be a ferret.

Well done Wispa for spotting that it's not a giant cat wandering the gardens at night. Don't wear yourself out too much looking after your mum Phebe.

ive got the letter saying I have the bedroom tax exemption till september. :cheer: :cheer:

I rung up and thanked the lady there, she went into shock that someone was being nice lol I should get back what I have paid in the next week or so :cheer: :cheer:

im not used to good news lol

Hurray for good news!

Gosh it's been hot here today. The thermometer in the porch was showing 28C. Archie had a luffley long walk with Sadie and her family. Apparently little Evie stayed awake for all of the walk as she was enjoying watching the dogs :)

oh congrats Jazz!!!!!!!

we have had an absolutely beautiful and sunny day here...proper warm, seen the Dr.... got given a bit of info and diet and stuff but i don't think she thinks thats what the cause is so she is writing to heamotology for advice and will then get in touch with me to see where we go from there.

Thanks everyone :fugeerock: Sorry if I can't keep up with you all, don't get on the pooter much and I don't have a smart phone! Will try and check in a bit more often. They say 'it' comes in threes but trying not to dwell too much on that lol. I seem to be very accident prone just lately.

Back after another sleepover, and this time Wispa was so relaxed in the garden that we sat on the lawn and watched the bats flying about. Other visitors to the garden seem to be giving it a miss now, probably as it has Wispa's scent all over it.

I am popping back there today as the GP is coming to see mum for a review of her needs. I need to see him as there is stuff on her hospital discharge letters that does not make sense. They say that if she has cardiac arrest she should not be resuscitated as she has dementia and chronic kidney disease. She has never been diagnosed with kidney disease! I would agree with "do not resuscitate" on grounds of dementia, but if I find the kidney disease is a clerical error then heads will roll. This is the same hospital which sent her home with a water infection because test results were not processed due to a backlog of paperwork.

Glad you were able to sit out and enjoy the evening Owl. However, I thought a do not resuscitate request / note should come from or at the least be discussed with you before being marked on her file. And if it is wrongly marked I hope you make heads roll as that is inexcusable. I am sure your Mum is pleased to have you in her corner.

How is your aunt doing?

Can't believe the weather has gone back to wet and grey so soon! Nor can I believe it is May and that I will turn 37 soon. Might have to see about actually achieving something this year...wonder what that might be!

Love and hugs to everyone including poorly, non poorly, tired and accident prone fugees.

xxx