UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

I love Derwentwater Marion. My friends parents used to run Cumbria House and I stayed there a couple of time. Still have my glasses from the beer festival :)

Well as my brother has blabbed on my facebook :rolleyes: I might as well tell you I put an offer in on the house I liked and its been accepted so now I've been talking to mortgage advisors and solicitors which all rather grown-up and a bit scary :laugh:

Edited by lil_angel
  • Like 3

Amy the beer festival is coming up soon! Derwentwater is lovely isn't it? We used to spend all day, every day down at the isthmus swimming and otherwise messing about in the water during the summer holidays. Cumbria house is just across the road from my old primary school - now converted into housing. I loved that school!

Best of luck with the house buying. All being well it'll go through with hitch as many house purchases do :)

Nice to see you Owl and hear that you are enjoying Norfolk. I love it there, its a smashing county.

Moaning :tired:

Congratulations Amy :flowers:

Merledogs as for the clampets speakers, do they leave them out at all? i was thinking if you could get a high powered hose / water pistol with a decent aim perhaps you can wreck them Lol

They are attached to the back of their house up by the top floor and too far away.

Alex you are Wonder Woman with power tools , is there nothing you can't do !

I haven't used it yet, so watch this space for any reports of missing digits :laugh:

We've had rain overnight but only a tiny bit and not enough to water the plants, so if it doesn't rain later then I'll be out there with my hose this evening.

Suzeanna, hope you get to see your son the next time your OH has a long weekend.... also hope your OH will be o.k, is he approachable with regards health concerns? if so i would say something

Owl, glad you are enjoying Norfolk and safe trip home

Lil Angel, congrats and good luck, hope all goes according to plan

Merledogs..... shame about the speakers, shame people can't bea bit more considerate

RMF i am bl**dy freezing, forgot to turn the heating on again last night...bum

RMF2, stumbled across a facebook page yesterday for my city and basically it is a kind of page where you can say things anonymously and post embarrassing photos of people you see.... i think our city must have the world record for heavy girls in see through leggings Lol.... there really are some shocking things on there and made me laugh for ages

Alex I am trying to source you a scud missile. That will take care of the Clampett's speakers :devil: Is there a gardeners version of AA for serial plant buyers?

Alicia save up the contents of your bucket and go and present the council with it.

Jazz, glad the stairlift is fixed

how the hell does my cat get ill on a bank holiday weekend.... this is about the 4th time he has done it now, not sure if the emergency vets will do anything or not... typical there is just me about too so i will need to make a decision on my own...... heck...... i don't know what to do!!!! he is struggling to pass a motion, he has been trying for about 2 hours so i have given him lactulose and he is on liquid paraffin anyway..... not sure how long to leave it before dashing to the vets