UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

[/url]">http://d04c5648-eca8-405d-b5fe-f7bf8c62613f.jpg

Meet Lyka and her owner's young son Kushan who ardores her. She was spayed using my £12 donation to Dogstar. I wish £12 could do as much good in the U.K.

It took me a few days to work out how to post the link.

Really pleased your pleased with your sponsor a spay :)

Lyka is adorable and Kushan is pretty special as well :)

Brackenmc, i am sorry i forgot to comment on your photo earlier... which was very rude of me! your sponsored spay recipient is lovely and what a cute hooman too! if i can get my 3 to stay out of the vets long enough i will sponsor a spay and do some shopping too.

thanks for the good wishes, the nurse has called again and asked for me to go and see the gp and there was mention of a heamotologist..... i don't need one as i had a similar thing 10 years ago so i know what needs to be done.

had both of the dogs out in the beautiful sunshine and there were some woodland volunteers who we said hi to and on the way back i got stopped by 2 people i know, one has the mental age of 11 and he has never been anything but nice to me he has had the police bothering him and the housing association estate manager thanks to one of the residents in his block reporting him repeatedly... the lady he was with ended up with the police in her flat questioning him even though she wasn't involved! it was so sad talking to him as he kept apologizing in case the police came to my house too as he would have been seen talking to me...i just laughed and told him not to sweat it...not the first time the police will have been round and won't be the last! how does someone have the right to waste police resources in a bullying tactic in order to get somebody evicted? i think it is bad somebody doing that to anyone but to somebody who has a lowered mental capacity is just down right disgusting...really spoilt my day!

http://www.ishowservices.com/schedules/Highdown2013.pdf

At last, we have our agility show schedule available to enter. It's a bit scary as it's our first show but hopefully we will get decent entries. We are havinga jumping classes just for rescued/re-homed dogs with all entry fees going to Valgrays Collie Rescue which I think is a great idea.

• Like 1

Hope your doc can sort you out Griff :flowers:

Am sure you will get many entries to your show Sandra - and what a good idea for having a class just for rescue doglets :)

:wavey: Loobie, hope you are ok :)

Am half way through my 6 day week - thankfully my independent practice hasn't booked my first appointment either last week or this week, so I can start a bit later, just having an extra half hour in bed is a welcome bonus :) 2 days left to work at my super busy practice, and one more at the independent practice :)

Morning

Griff hope you get things sorted.

Sorry no birthday trip Suzeanna

Hope owl's trip is going well.

Hello Loobie

Off to Solihull, going to be a hard day but hopefully a good one in so much as a memorial service can be.

Feeling a bit better now thank guys. Was off work for 2 months and am waiting for an operation on my shoulder - but glad to be back in work (phew)

I will try to catchup with everybody's news - it may take me a while !!

Just a quick visit to wish everyone well, especially poorly folk. My Dad is among the latter. Mesothelioma is really taking its toll this year. He was in bed most of yesterday. The cough won't go away, he is always tired, cold and seems to have no appetite in recent months

:( :( :(