UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Moaning :tired:

'Ello May :wavey:

RMF : We had a team meeting yesterday which quickly descended into a giggle fest. Had Dominos pizza for lunch and then we went for a curry afterw the meeting. Am feeling very stuffed and like I don't want to eat for a week. The curry was lovely though and I brought one home to shove in the freezer for when I next fancy a takeaway. Working from home today thankfully. Been awake since 3.30 :tired:

Edited by merledogs

[/url]">http://d04c5648-eca8-405d-b5fe-f7bf8c62613f.jpg

Meet Lyka and her owner's young son Kushan who ardores her. She was spayed using my £12 donation to Dogstar. I wish £12 could do as much good in the U.K.

It took me a few days to work out how to post the link.

Edited by BrackenMc
  • Like 4

Aww Lyka :wub:

I would also like to see Sheila's new foster :)

I may have just discovered the joys of ASOS shopping :ninja: I have a few bikinis on order for aqua fit/my holidays and a sun dress :biggrin: The best thing is that they deliver to the shop over the road from me, so I don't even need to be in :biggrin:

It looks as if our plans for the weekend may have to be put on hold, my daughter in law is in agony with a wisdom tooth that has had to be taken out but still is giving her a lot of pain, and another one needs attention too. We were all going out for a meal on Saturday night, and she can't eat, and isn't sleeping because of it. Oh well...if not this weekend maybe the late May holiday but I was looking forward to this visit, especially as it's my birthday on Monday and I don't often see my son around my birthday.

In a fit of enthusiasm I started power washing the block paving at the front of the house..big big mistake! There was a lot of impacted soil between the bricks, so that's gone everywhere (including my white trainers, what was I thinking?) and after doing three quarters of it my hands were killing me so I've given up! I hope the improved look of the part I've done might inspire my OH to do the rest. No harm in hoping......

awwww Suzeanna, sorry to hear you won't see your son on your birthday (hope you have a good day anyway) heres hoping your OH will finish the job for you

Gooster, ASOS have some fab bargains, look at boohoo.com as well, i just use asda for my bikini tops, at £2.50 i don't care if i ruin them Lol

just had an appointment come through for physiotherapy.... i have no idea what for, it was mentioned at christmas by my consultant and i thought i had put him straight that i wouldn't be going..... obviously not, now i just need to find out who the hell has referred me, why and then cancel the appointment, been there done that not doing it again!

oh dear the nurse has just called back..... some of my liver tests aren't right, my b12 and folic acid are low, i am anaemic and apparently they have dropped considerably since last week, my gp isn't there today but is in tomorrow so the nurse is leaving a note for her to call me or get me in for an appointment, i think this is all medication related.