UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Alluring Alliteration

merledogs

thankyou Suzeanna, i will try to get some, still no call from the gp which i am guessing is a good thing but my face has gone all flushed and as bizarre as it sounds my skin hurts to touch... very odd

hope both Jazz and Yantans headaches go soon

Jazz, i would hope that they would contact you but would not be surprised in the least if they don't.

Gooster, how many weeks to your holiday now??

Archie has just arrived back. He's had a fabulous walk. They went right up to the top of one of fells that you can access from Whinlatter, they didn't say the name but I think it would be Lords Seat. They were able to watch the Ospreys fishing from there and doing aerial manoeuvres. Ian is buggered as he was pushing little Eve in her mountain buggy and he says he knows about it now so dawg knows how he will be feeling tomorrow. It is so good of them to include our ikkle man in their family days out especially when we only pay for an hour a day.

• Like 1

Evening

We have had some sun today. Long may it continue.

Amy congrats on the house.

Jazz hope inspection going well means meeting has too and you'll soon be in a home you like

Griff ring GP first thing in the morning and chase them for your results. You're not well and they need to get you sorted.

Murtle sorry you have bronchitis. Hope you can get shot of it quickly. Take things easy

I'm in the middle of another exam. I've really had enough of all of this now and feel worn out. Have promised myself a few weeks break after this one to recharge. I've decided I'm only doing one more subject and that's it

Griff, have you been given any new tablets? I'm asking because I was given Allopurinol...can't even remember what for now...and I was just the same. My face neck and chest were bright red and burning hot, and hurt to touch and the skin on my chest peeled off, it was just like a very bad sunburn. I was violently allergic to the Allopurinol, and apparently a bad allergic reaction to that can be fatal! I'd be on to your GP pronto, if I were you.

I have been at another all day meeting but a very productive one this time though I'm now flipping shattered, had to drop someone off in the centre of Cardiff on my way back and managed to hit the rush hour traffic so it took me 55 mins to go from Cardiff to Abergavenny 40 miles and over an hour to go from Cardiff to Barry 7 miles!!!

Griff - my Mum has an immune system problem & takes vitamin B supplements (amongst other things). She had exactly this reaction when the chemist got the drugs from a different source & she effectively took an overdose. She was bright red & swollen within 10 minutes but the reaction wore off after a few hours. Have you just gone on the vitamin supplements you mentioned? If so, please check the dose.

Nite Jazz and hello everyone else! Been away a long time from here but hope I can get back into things. Don't spend too much time on the pooter these days but will try and find a little time to catch up on here.

Got a little foster dog in that has been very poorly and she needs feeding up so just going to do that now and got an early start tomorrow so off to bed soon :bighyp:

welcome back Houndwoman, hope your little foster is soon up to weight and looking forward to her new life

I haven't been given any new medication or started the supplements, the rash is a sign of a flare up i think, i have rung for my blood results and spoke to the lovely practice nurse who says they are not on screen but that isn't to mean they aren't at the practice so i have to call later and she is going to chase them up for me.

• Like 1

Hello Sheila :wavey: and welcome back!

What sort of dog is your foster dog?

Have you got your blood test results Griff? You haven't been out in the sunshine for the first time in ages have you? Some medications have the side effect of giving skin problems in sun light.