UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Yay :elefant: Jayne, braver than I, I hate being on the other side of the camera!

Oh Loobie that sounds like a disastrous situation :(

RMF: I would like to quit my job :mecry: the management have introduce a whole new management style and its so heavy handed and rotten, it's not the nicest of jobs to being with but now it's just unbearable! I managed 3 hours before I asked to go home today :rolleyes:

Ooh posh writing Sam :biggrin:

Am not planning on telling my family, as am sure they will all take the mick - they think it's hilarious I applied to go on take me out :rolleyes: :laugh:

posh but I stuffed up my first attempt , hence the edit

don't tell them either ! what a fantastic surprise it will be for everyone :)

I am so cross with a good friend of mine, she has been wanting a dog for a while and I have been trying to dissuade her as she works full time, her husband is at home with the youngest of the 5 children. She has a cat who has had litter after litter (5 and she is only 2) I have been trying to get her to have her neutered since the first litter.

Yesterday they went to Swansea and paid £250 for a 'jug' apparantly this is a cross jrt and pug :mad2: :mad2: I am so cross it is unbelieveable. I went round there this evening with a crate and information and advice and already the pup is being carted round by the 3yr old like a bloody toy

Oh and her husbands mother has a male 'jug' so they intend to breed from her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How frustrating for you ,

Jug is a new one one me ! you could tell them its a cross breed or if you want to be slightly more offensive its a mongrel and if they breed them they will get more mongrels but I doubt they would listen and I bet money there will be stupid people wishing to buy jug puppies espically as both parents are jugs , arrgggghhhh

in Sri Lanka part of our work is education and we work with children , last month I ran a class at a Temple with 75 children 17 of whom had been bitten by their own dogs because they didn't know how to act around dogs safely :(

This video is also powerful

RMF: I would like to quit my job :mecry: the management have introduce a whole new management style and its so heavy handed and rotten, it's not the nicest of jobs to being with but now it's just unbearable! I managed 3 hours before I asked to go home today :rolleyes:

I am so sorry to hear that :(

Hope Mark enjoys his day.

I have just taken delivery of my weekly Ocado shop. I do love Ocado. Tries Sainsbos online shopping last week and there was not nearly as much choice or yumminess. There is some stuff I will buy from sainsbos so will do one monthly shop for some of their meat stuff but Ocado all the way for the weekly shop. Trouble is there is so much nice stuff on there that I keep buying more and more stuffs to try so am spending too much but I expect that will settle down once I have found my favourites. This week I have bought Stokes real tomato ketchup and Tiptree brown sauce, both if which are flippin gorgeous :wub:

Might have to have a nosey at ocado, never had a look at their website :)

Hope work gets better Steph :GroupHug:

Had the worst nights sleep ever last night, just tossed and turned all night. Wouldn't mind, but I was home for 7.30 last night and had my tea early for a change and I had no wine :rolleyes:

Ocado isn't available here :( I was just wondering where you were and how you were getting on Alex so was glad to see you had posted when I first arrived here this morning :)

I'm not sure if Archie will get a walk today as our DW stubbed her toe yesterday and her partner thinks she may have broken it. Anyway it was so painful she was having trouble walking yesterday :( Archie only got out because Ian, the partner, was on a day off so came for him and gave him an hour in the park but he's back at work today. They have both been so reliable and often go the extra mile to get here to take Archie out but I've told them both that Cara isn't to come if there is any doubt about her being able to walk.

I was having strange dreams last night which were nightmarish really. At one point I was brushing my hair and was unable to get the brush thro a knot which then turned into my hair strangling me. I woke up in a panic frantically trying to get my hair away from my neck. I then got up to go for a wee but the strangling sensation stayed with me and I really had to fight with myself to stop from having a major panic about it. I was frightened to go back to sleep but did eventually fall asleep only to wake in another panic because I thought my ears were blocked with some strange substance. Again it stopped with me after I had woken up and I couldn't leave my ears alone checking that there really was nothing in there. It's all only just beginning to recede along with the panicky feeling (and I really am not a panicker about anything.) Strange!

• Like 1