UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Yes Sam, I do remember those photos on the beach walk. Noah and Wispa got on so well together.

I would have gone up to the moors and seen the poster anyway, as it was on our fave walking spot. It was because I was feeling crap that I very nearly didn't, but knew that Wispa needed a decent walk. Anyway, for whatever reason we ended up there and the farm people were pleased to see us. And we got a lift back to the farm in a horsebox, so have added another entry to our List Of Interesting Vehicles We Ride Back In From Tracking.

DSCF1062.jpg

:)

• Like 3

Lovely pictures!

Yay Loobie, one of my friends met her other half on an Internet dating site so there are normal ones out there...she did date a couple of non starters first but is in the process of moving in with this one!!

I am tired, woke at 5.30 to feed the cats and was wide awake and felt good. Fell asleep and woke up at 6.30 feeling doped up on drugs! But traffic was clear so arriving ok for work.

Hope Steph survived her cinema shift ok!

Hope Alex is ok x

Home whizzies friend James is continuing is recovery.

Owl, hope your walk has made you feel a bit better xxx

Hope everyone else is too as I can't scroll back so easy on my phone xxx

Morning! Today is a work day :( only a 6hr shift so can't complain too much.

I've met some fab people online Loobie (and one total nut job) just keep it casual until you've weeded out all crazies :biggrin:

RMF:The sun, the actual SUN is out today!! I'm trying to keep it on the DL encase it gets scared off! So ssshhhhh