UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Have a lovely day Snow :flowers:

:GroupHug: hope you get to see your Mother today Owl.

Good luck at the dentist Sam :flowers:

Today I am mostly not wanting to go to work, the only passion I have for my job is hating it :( I keep telling myself "it's only 7 hours" but it's going to be the most boring of 7 hours you can imagine . . . Pfft!

I hope she likes the suprise xx

where was I up to with albert?

did I tell you they sent someone to the door for him? good job my friend was here to stop me belting her!

as that didnt work, they have eamiled to say they are ringing the police on me, and it all ends today

we shall see .....

ive spoken to the police who have said they wont come out, but depends on what they accuse me of

once they realise that wont work, wonder what they will do next. its bloody harassment, I know that!

I paid the vets bill yesterday as they havent paid decembers, poor sod has severe bronchitis, blocked tear ducts and every symptom of cushings, but needs a blood test to confirm it. they wont pay for that

Hope the surprise party has gone well.

Jazz, really hope the Albert situation sorts itself out :GroupHug:

We are back from agility. Logan came 5th in 1-7 jumping, which I'm really pleased with. And he came 4 th in 1-3 jumping, which has qualified him for the Adams jumping cup final :). We won't mention his agility runs - he didn't get a single a frame or dog walk contact. He had great fun, as did I.

• Like 2

Hope the surprise party has gone well.

Jazz, really hope the Albert situation sorts itself out :GroupHug:

We are back from agility. Logan came 5th in 1-7 jumping, which I'm really pleased with. And he came 4 th in 1-3 jumping, which has qualified him for the Adams jumping cup final :). We won't mention his agility runs - he didn't get a single a frame or dog walk contact. He had great fun, as did I.

Well done Logan!! Contacts can be 'challenging'...what do you aim for?