UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

Thank you Griff I will try that next time - luckily it was just before 8 (because as it gets lighter earlier we go to the beach earlier so in a few weeks time it could be 7!!!)

There has just been lots of huffing and puffing and China has wandered in and thrown herself to the floor..... she is red hot so although I did not see it I think we are safe to assume she has been in her favourite position for a day of full sunshine coming through the conservatory window - on top of the hot storage heater!

001-19.jpg

• Like 3

Hope they found out what the matter is with Max very soon and it's something they can treat easily

Archie was cuteness personified. Pups are wonderful and dreadful at the same time lol.

Hope you don't see that woman again Griff.

Hope Murtle is back in the good books lol

Aw China

Was on a half day today. Discovered the biggest (dead) rat I've ever seen in my life in our garden. No wonder I thought it sounded like there was something big in our loft!

Oh and don't know why I moan when work bother me on a holiday cos they're now doing it on my UNPAID time off

Edited by Jacobean

Thank you Griff I will try that next time - luckily it was just before 8 (because as it gets lighter earlier we go to the beach earlier so in a few weeks time it could be 7!!!)

There has just been lots of huffing and puffing and China has wandered in and thrown herself to the floor..... she is red hot so although I did not see it I think we are safe to assume she has been in her favourite position for a day of full sunshine coming through the conservatory window - on top of the hot storage heater!

001-19.jpg

fantastic photo :)

Positive thoughts for Max

back from training day, very interesting

Alex and Max, thinking of you both tonight.

I drove over to mum's today to throw out all out of date food in fridge, water plants, check post. I took Wispa for a walk along a quiet footpath in the afternoon sun, am much weaker than I thought. Going to bed soon and staying there.

hope you feel better soon Owl.

i was brave and popped dex out for a bit.... one minute he was on the doorstep, next minute he was gone...went to put the kettle on and heard him miaowing, he had climbed the back fence again!!! not bad for a 15 year old cat who was going to be a house cat after losing his leg!