UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Garden Fred 2013

merledogs

merledogs, do you know of anywhere online selling livingstone daisy plug plants online?? i tried to grow from seed last year but tried to cheat and just put the seeds in the ground.... my dad loves seeing them when he goes to Jersey and wanted some for his rockery.... i don't have the patience to grow from seed i am afraid

merledogs, do you know of anywhere online selling livingstone daisy plug plants online?? i tried to grow from seed last year but tried to cheat and just put the seeds in the ground.... my dad loves seeing them when he goes to Jersey and wanted some for his rockery.... i don't have the patience to grow from seed i am afraid

found this

http://www.thompson-morgan.com/flowers/flower-plants/annual-plants/mesembryanthemum-magic-carpt-mixed/p94640TM

• Like 1

i wouldn't be able to carry them back from the garden centre.

Merledogs, thanks for that, added them to my basket along with some paint and stuff, went to checkout but they said they hadn't got enough in stock.... i only added 1 pack to the basket!

never mind he will just have to wait until next year

Just in case this is of any use to anyone The Telegraph are giving away collections of plants. However you do need to buy a Saturday edition of the paper for every collection and they may put a silly p&p price on them. It might be worth taking a peek at the paper before buying it to see if it's really worth it.

Anyway this week's is offer is 6 young hardy fuschias worth £19.98 : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/promotions/10056165/free-garden-plants-collections.html

I've got Livingstone daisies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we went to homebase (feel bad getting my dad to take me as it was to be a surprise) they did me 36 plants for £7.20.... he will be planting them this afternoon..... i'm not planting them, i would probably kill them Lol

• Like 1

I will have to pop into our homemade and see if they have some griff as they might survive the summer if we have sun! Though the weeds are all flourishing at the moment.

Homemade homebase when will the iPhone learn it doesn't always (often) know what I want to say?!

• Like 1