UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

Thank you :)

Did a spinning class last night, doG was it hard :laugh: Spinning has the all abilities logo next to it in the booklet whereas cycle blast is intermediate to advanced. I find cycle blast much easier than spinning for some reason :unsure: I even find strength and conditioning easier than spinning, and that is advanced :laugh:

Managed to run another mile last night and wasn't too sweaty or tired after :)

Evil abs reached a new level of evilness today with a 2 min plank at the end :laugh: I told Ryan that if my abs of steel don't set the metal detectors off at the airport on Saturday, there will be trouble :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

How is everyone getting on? I haven't done much since coming away. The gym in the hotel isn't as good as the one I originally booked, but there are no builders, so am happy :biggrin: I went in the gym the other day and ran a mile on the treadmill, did 10 mins on the spin bike then some squats and lunges with weights. Then I decided it was too hot, so I went to the bar :laugh:

Just done 30 mins aqua gym in the Caribbean Sea, that was nice :)

not done anything since I got back due to SL but may do a DVD tomorrow

had to see my osteopath on Tuesday before I flew as I had lower back pain caused by doing a rear squat whilst lifting a kettle bell , lucky my osteopath was able to put back what was out of alignment and all is now good ago

how do you do aqua in the sea ? don't the waves get in the way ?

Glad your osteopath managed to mend you Sam :) I used to love my osteopath, just a shame she is a bit far to go and see her now.

The sea here is so calm, you get the occasional small wave right at the coastline, but nothing that gets in the way. The sea is pretty shallow for quite a way out, so you can stand up where there are no waves and do your stuff :)

• 2 weeks later...

How is everyone getting on?

Mr G has done a pretty good job of killing my legs over the last 2 days. He has a new song on his iPod by moby that he does a new horrible squat routine to. Having looked on you tube you can do press ups to it as well. He did the routine in fitball, then he covered cycle blast and did it again. Yesterday in tone and shape we escaped it, but he still absolutely hammered our legs :laugh: If I keep this up, my legs and bum will be amazing :biggrin: