UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gym And Fitness Escapades...

murtle

I weighed in at 9.13 this morning !

last night was cardo night so warmup on cross trainer , sprints on the treadmill and a 6km bike ride ( against the clock )

Finished off with planks , side planks and press ups

today is lower body and tomorrow I am with my Personal Trainer so an hour of hell ( circuits and cardo )

I sweat heaps on cardo days , my trainer wants me to and ups the levels whenever I get to comfy to keep me sweating !!!

Well done Vonny and Sam for weight loss :partytime:

Glad it is not just me that sweats - I bought a new pair of gym pants made out of a different material and when I wore them, I looked like I had peed myself :unsure: :laugh: Don't tend to wear those ones now unless I am desperate :laugh:

Day off from the gym today - still had to do Blue though, so not a total day off from lugging haynets and water buckets about :)

Lol you lot do make me chuckle!!!!! i always wear dark stuff that is too big for me so i avoid the sweat problem. i can't walk up the stairs without sweat pouring out of me.

i am deffo getting back on the gym ball tomorrow

well done with the weight loss...... i haven't put any on yet...no doubt that won't last

Well, today's session was totally different to what I am used to! It was an instructor who had one of those headphone mike things. It started off with 20 mins of step (which I am crap at as I have no coordination). She said use light weights, so I got my usual 2.5kg ones (everyone else was using 1 or 1.5kg weights - should have known). Lots of waving weights around in the air whilst stepping on and off the step box and waving legs about etc. Then we got rid of the boxes and did more weights and then finished off with abs work.

I didn't really enjoy it today as it made me feel a bit like the characters in the step class on the Wii!

My usual tone and shape with Mr Gorgeous is more varied, he likes to keep the class different by using the ball, hand weights, bar bells. He uses higher reps but lower weights to tone muscle, not build it. I love his classes as every week is different :)

My usual class is ace - I think the class today should be renamed, so that people like me don't go in expecting the same kind of work out. One woman walked out halfway through.

At the class today though there was a girl who I went to school with who was always really sporty and fit and clever - she has put on loads of weight and I am much skinnier than her now!