UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Celebrity Big Brother

merledogs

Just who are Heidi and Spencer?

That Rylan? Ryland? is awful. I hate the sound of his voice yet I was looking on the CBB thread on Digital Spy last night and he seems to be hot favourite. Why? What am I missing?

So far on first impressions I like Gillian. Not at all sure about the Penrose woman or the Banghard (is that really her real name?) girl.

Actively disliking the Scottish guy, he loves himself way to much. Not too keen on Dettori. Paula Hamilton could be interesting - not terribly likeable - but interesting.

I can't remember any one else. I hadn't heard of half of them.

Rylan is going to be even more irritating than he was on Xfactor, didn't think it was possible, let's hope he is first out or I may have to switch off!

I agree about the Scot though, he & Spencer / Heidi may be fighting close behind for order of eviction on my list

I thought they had to pick one but without a doubt they were the toughest call of the lot (some of the others very easy). I was thinking thank God I don't have Sky / MTV & have never seen The Hills if that's the sort of people they put on there.

I used to quite like Jim Davidsons comedy back in the day & would have liked to see him in there. Innocent until proven guilty I say. He'd certainly have been better viewing in my eyes than Neil Ruddock myself, who I've never been that keen on. I'm not sure why he keeps getting on these shows?

Yes, believe it or not there really is a Page 3 girl who is genuinely called Lacey Banghard - can't remember where but her parents are from two or three mixed origins if I remember rightly. Admittedly she's very young but I don't know who told her people think she's thick because of what she does. To me she just came across as quite thick / silly in her intro', regardless of whether she claims otherwise.

I don't remember Trisha Penrose ever being so buxom in Heartbeat, has she had surgery or just grown with maturity?.

I'd see Franki as likely to be interesting viewing if not likeable, Paula was possibly right in describing herself as eccentric. Why on earth was she, supposedly a former super model (I don't remember her being that big or for anything other than VW & coffee ads?), dressed like she'd stolen John McCrirricks coat?

Edited by Ian

Rylan is proving more entertaining than I expected him to be. He was so funny when Speidi were allowed upstairs!

Methinks Paula Hamilton is aiming for an early bath on health grounds so that she can take the money and run.

What happened to Toadie - I've not washed Aussie soaps since baby girl left home but he does seem a shadow of his former self. Shame clearing out the drains didn't earn him a place of luxury. Gillian Taylforth should've been sent downstairs in the first place!!

I would've like to see Jim Davidson in the house.

Franki D - obviously there for the money now that he has been banned from racing - stoopid boy!

I don't think this lot will keep me as entertained as Julie and Julian last year but I'll pop in from time to time!!

Paula was a strange one wasn't she. I kinda felt sorry for her but know if I was in her company for any length of time I'd probably snap at her. I found it illuminating when Tricia recounted the tale of meeting her at some "do" which Tricia was attending with Simon Cowell and Paula had told her to get out of her way using less than savoury language. That did nothing to endear Paula to me.

I too am coming round to Rylan!

I'm liking Razor so far and Gillian was funny in last nights highlights but we don't seem to be seeing much of anybody other than Rylan, Speidi and Paula.

There's something about Frankie that I just can't warm to but I don't know what it is.

The rest of them might as well not be there. It's not a patch on the last CBB.

I hate to say this and I'm going to wash my mouth out with soap and water afterwards but ......

I'm warming to Rylan :blush:

There, I said it!

I got upset for him last night because what he said struck a chord.

Hey Xmas & the New year have been & gone so just put that booze away! :D

I felt sorry for Paula last night really. She may be "eccentirc" but surely the "Spidey" pair deserved to go more than she did?

Edited by Ian
  • Like 1

I'm willing to have Rylans babies. I've always said what a sweetheart he is and I'm pleased that more people are seeing that in him rather than a camp rather bad singer. Frankie Dettori is just as lovely as I thought he would be too.

Babies, do you think he'd know what to do with you then? :confused02: I just don't see his sweet side I'm afraid.

I do think Frankie will be entertaining, though Paula may well be right that he has a game plan. As to her (& Yantans) views on Razor don't be fooled, he's a dreadful "man", whose views on life include comments like blaming his ex wife & kids for his circumstances seemingly resulting from his own boozing, womanising & infidelity

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-neil-ruddock-1517598

I have not watched BB in years and years but have caught some of this years

Paula Hamilton is not at all well is she ? , I felt sorry for her as she is clearly not mentally robust to be on a reality TV show and her grip on reality seemed rather slender at times.

Personally I thought it very unprofessional of her to say so publicly, Jo Hemmings, a phsychiatrist working for BB when on C4 reportedly said on Twitter she'd failed tests for the show about three years ago. It appears Paulas spokesman acknowledges this as true though saying she did pass tests this year http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2259098/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2013-Should-Paula-Hamilton-house-failing-C4-psychiatric-tests.html