UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

ooooooooooooooo Murlte, i have bookmarked that!!! thankyou, that dragon on the back is beautiful

i am having a whale of a time watching all manner of trash on the tv that i wouldn't normally get chance to watch..... got the heating turned up to a level that i like and no-one moaning that it is too hot!

• Like 1

Very good progress with Claz's saluki lurcher today. She returned to the village and has been wandering round immediate neighbourhood of her new home, obviously trying to get back. Claz has trailed her hounds around to lay scent which I am sure helped. I have every hope that, provided nothing happens to upset her, Tilly will be home soon. Everyone in the village has been helpful and sensible and kept their distance.

• Like 2

Very good progress with Claz's saluki lurcher today. She returned to the village and has been wandering round immediate neighbourhood of her new home, obviously trying to get back. Claz has trailed her hounds around to lay scent which I am sure helped. I have every hope that, provided nothing happens to upset her, Tilly will be home soon. Everyone in the village has been helpful and sensible and kept their distance.

That is such good news , you are so knowledgable about helping lost dogs and tracking and I am so very impressed ( and pleased people like you are available to give advice )

Are you totally self taught ?

Claz's saluki lurcher is home :cheer:

I got a text at midnight but had switched laptop off. Then woke at stupid o'clock and came on here as couldn't sleep. Tilly's new mum had a pot of stew simmering on the stove to attract her and left the door open, and finally Tilly just wandered in and lay down by the fire.

I don't know about being self-taught, Sam. We pool info and experiences at Doglost and learn from each other, but mostly I learned from Wispa. Each time we go out searching we learn something.

• Like 3

Claz's saluki lurcher is home :cheer:

I got a text at midnight but had switched laptop off. Then woke at stupid o'clock and came on here as couldn't sleep. Tilly's new mum had a pot of stew simmering on the stove to attract her and left the door open, and finally Tilly just wandered in and lay down by the fire.

Hooray for the powers of a pot of stew! Really pleased that she is home.

Fabulous news about Tilly!!!!!!!!

we have snow too.... the road is clear and one path is clear but we haven't got any buses, i think it is something to do with them needing to come up a hill further up the route...glad i had no plans to go anywhere! those who are travelling be careful