UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Excellent idea, I am thinking of doing that for my Mom for Mother's Day. Great idea!

We have had dry but so dy, hail and rain here so far.

Owl it is easy to forget to drink, hopefully lots of tea will help.

Jazz, hope the pain eases off for you.

xxx

Raining here and the garden hasn't dried out from the last lot of rain. I was going to mop the floors today but there doesn't seem much point. I don't need much excuse not to do housework but that seems a legitimate one :laughingsmiley:

Alex - have you nap tested the sofa yet?

Hope your pain eases soon, Jazz

That's looks an excellent choice for your aunt Marion. I may drop hints to my son for my birthday, apparantly I'm difficult to buy for too :laughingsmiley:. Though I liked the rose idea too.

Just read back properly and realised you were doing a henna tattoo Griff. Somehow I thought you were colouring your hair with it :laughingsmiley: Did it turn out ok in the end? And what did the dogs have for dinner btw?

Edited by eve

I have a strange heaviness to my arms and shoulders and even doing little things is causing them to ache (more than they do usually)

I'm waiting for the Tramadol to hit.

Have you ever seen an osteopath , I had dreadful problems with chest pain and loss of sensation in my arm which an osteopath was able to fix as the root of the problem was in my back

I went with the sponsored plant seed from Kew for my aunt's 80th birthday - thank you all for the excellent suggestions. This place is the best :)

I hope she likes it :)

Jazz and Owl, please both look after yourelves!...you too Yantan.

the sponsored seed idea i may get for my mums aunty and uncle, my great aunt has just been on the phone to me thanking me for the letter i sent her and the photo of me dressed as an elf on christmas day...she said it gave her a real lift as she has been feeling down, she hasn't seen me since i was 18 and i brought a tear to her eye as apparently she can see my nan in me (they were very close) there is now a photo of me as an elf being shown to everyone who turns up at her house Lol, i wonder would an unusal gift cheer her up

Eve, i look like i have been drawn on by a toddler Lol.... henna tattooing is obviously not my forte!!! my leg looks dreadful and i will be wearing long sleeves until it wears off my arm! the dogs got what is left of the cooked chicken i have in.... should have enough to last until breakfast tomorrow and then they will have to have eggs or i will have to drag my bum to town (i really can't be bothered going out when it is cold)

today is a bit grey here, slight drizzle early on (tiny little bit) and a bit of a chill in the air, i think the weather said we are due for snow on monday but i won't hold my breath!!!!

eve I have had a brief nap and it is so much more comfy than my old sofa :)

There is an organisation which a colleague volunteered at which takes furniture for people who were homeless and have been given accommodation so am going to take pics of the old sofa and send to them to see if they want it.

• Like 1

Poor Claz is having a nightmare,the injured lurcher she has been fostering went to her new home and jumped over the 5ft hedge this morning and has vanished:( Claz has joined the search but no luck yet.

There have been some sightings around the village and above the nearby golf course, and as luck would have it my tracking colleague Jenny and her beagle Tiga are staying in the area as they have a CaniX race tomorrow in Leics. I think they will have to knock off soon or Tiga won't be fit for anything, but the little chap has done very well showing them which routes she has been taking. She is still around the same area.