UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Morning :wavey:

Our snow has all gone too, but we don't have rain. I don't know if it rained in the night, I was asleep :D but when I let the dogs out, I was surprised to see the snow all gone. It's very mild here but quite windy.

Sending positive healing thoughts to the poorly puppies :GroupHug:

3 pups still hanging in there this morning, WTG babies.

Nice to have everything in full colour again, a fortnight of black and white is quite enough thank you. Nice big rainbow this morning but I didn't care for the horizontal hail which followed it.

• Like 1

Good news indeed Owl xxx

Tis good Mrs B as sounds like you needed the rest. Hope are ok though x

I went to see the rocky horror picture show last night. Was good fun, must have been something in the air for couples arguing around us though. Very peculiar. Loooong train journey home though! The stop at all places 1.30 minute journey...

• Like 1

Auntie went home yesterday with full care package in place, 3 visits per day. I will ring her at some point today.

The gsd we searched for on Thurs has been sighted running loose in the huge wood we tracked her to. She appeared to be fit, well and enjoying herself no end. :D

Had to pass on the Big Garden Birdwatch which I usually do, as the only warm place is the living room/bedsit which we have retreated to. No birds are visible from there and I didn't fancy an hour in the kitchen or upstairs. How did you get on, Yantan?

Owl I clocked 2 blackbirds, 2 crows, 1 collared dove, 1 coal tit, 7 sparrows and 3 chaffinches.

I forgot to say that as Ruby is away I asked the DW if she could take Archie out for an hour today. Her partner, who Archie ADORES big time, came and collected him at 11.45 and I was told not to expect him back until around 5pm! They were planning on walking along one of the valleys and stopping off for lunch so Archie will have a rare old time :)

• Like 1

Sounds like a brilliant afternoon out for Archie, Marian.

Pleased Joy is doing much better and more healing thought being sent for the pups, Owl. Hope GSD is caught soon. Kai loves running wild in the woods - as long as he's no more than a few yards away from me and Tif lol. He gets too worried if we're out of sight that he's not likely to ever do a runner.

I love the Rocky Horror Show, Murtle. Went to see a stage show of it before and it was great fun.

Snow's mostly gone from here too now as it rained all night. Was a gorgeous afternoon, quite warm in the sunshine, so we went for a very muddy walk over the farmlands. Dogs are crashed out in front of the fire now.

I geddit! LOL :)

Archie came home, checked everything was were he left it, ate his breakfast which he'd ignored before going out, got on the sofa and was in the middle of a good kip until I finished my tattie pot at which time he got up to have the gravy and some meat that I left. He's now back on the sofa. Eeeeh but's it a dog's life!

• Like 2