UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

I am really bored, really cold and I really want to go home!

RMF: Meeting Minnie Driver is just not going to be one of those memorable "life events"!

I must be the only person who hates attending movie premieres, marketing is now being scrubbed from my CV so I never have to do it again! Or visit London! I did quite like the red carpet and waving to the press like I was "important" and telling them my dress was designed by George :laugh: however I did by chance, join the no nukes protest outside the Japanese Embassy so I at least did something useful!

• Like 1

Wow Steph, mixing with superstars :biggrin:

Weather didn't cheer up, rain just got heavier, so ended up going up to the room and having a snooze :rolleyes: Supposed to be going stargazing tomorrow, but more rain is forecast :angry: They cancel the trip if it is cloudy, so looks like we will be rescheduled to another day :rolleyes:

On the cocktails again tonight, asked for another pink one and ended up with a green cocktail. Still yummy though :biggrin:

Has been snowing & sleeting here for the last few hours. I am so utterly fed up of the cold. Dogs have refused to go out. Can't say I blame them

Rooting for little Hope. Have you got her on the distance healing network?

Ouch that's a lot Suzeanna.

Cindere has is your knee

Doesn't feel like a Friday. Won't mind not going to work tomorrow though

I have got her on a distance healing network, I think there are several.

The other dog we were worried about is much better.

Need good thoughts as well for my friend Joy, rescuer and Doglost helper, who had a routine op the other day and is not at all well, should have been up and about by now but is still in high dependency unit.

:GroupHug: for your friend and poorly dogs, lots of good thoughts for them.

I wouldn't call it the high life or mingling with stars :laugh: it's just not as glamorous as it sounds! You have hours of waffling to endure about promos and films in pre-production, sales forecasts and lots of power point nonesense!

Marion - I use Pet supermarket and it always takes a week or so for my stuff to arrive. Thats when it does arrive cos one order I placed before xmas never did. Had one or two other niggles with them too but they are reasonably priced and I get 5% cashback through them and most of the time they get it right. Mind you I dont think the courier company they use helps either.

Moaning :tired:

Tons more healing thoughts being sent for the poopies :GroupHug:

We had proper snow last night for the first time this winter. Gonna have some fun later with the dogs. I let Kinky out and instead of doing her usual escape routing, she walked to the end of the house and came straight back :laugh:

Cindere has is your knee

Thank you for asking, my knee/leg is much better now, it still aches if I'm on my feet too long, but I'm definitely over the worst of it.

Hope didn't make it and now her sister Cleo isn't well. Vet can't confirm parvo but now suspects it.

Oh, I'm so sorry :mecry:

We had proper snow last night for the first time this winter. Gonna have some fun later with the dogs. I let Kinky out and instead of doing her usual escape routing, she walked to the end of the house and came straight back :laugh:

:cheer: for Kinky cat.

We didn't get the snow last night that had been forecast. We got rain which has just smoothed the surface of the snow that was on the ground, making the paths lethal this morning :unsure:

The snow started to freeze so has a crust on top and now it's thawing, so I got piddled on when I stood under the tree filling the bird feeders.

Kinky cat tried to venture out again, but she really doesn't like the snow.

Glad your knee is betterer cinderererer :flowers:

Got a stonking nedache which I can't get rid of :mad:

I have finally finished the 14 books by J R Ward. Next one is not out until end March so I can have my life back in the meantime. Unless I start reading them again .... :laugh: