UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

did that sort it for you karen?

its a pita when they do something like that in board uprade and dont warn you about it.

Yes and no! Yes it works, but it goes back to being greyed out the next time. I also have to remember to go down a couple of lines if I'm replying to a message, before I press the padlock (or whatever it is) box, as other wise I can't move beyond the end of the quote box.

Thank you for upgrading the board for us, it sounds like a bit of a headache!

Went over to Eastbourne for a few days to see my dad and sister so lots of catching up to do on the shiney new board. Hope you've all been behaving.

Glad your aunt had a lovely birthday Marion :flowers:

Hope Wispa enjoys her little holiday Owl. How did the transport run go?

Got your packing done Jayne? Don't know what time you leave tomorrow so will wish you a fabulous holiday and look forward to hearing all about it.

Good luck at the vets with Laney Griff. Fingers crossed his paw heals quickly.

Good thought also for Kinky cat. Hope it's not too much of a pain keeping her in.

Really pleased Amber is home.

Sam - you're really not going to get any sympathy lol. Not when we're all shivering in snow with minus degree temperatures. Though was quite nice and sunny today.

:wavey: to Jazz. Hope you're keeping ok

Edited by eve

Have a fabulous holiday Jayne. Apparently it's warming up over there although will still feel cooler in the evenings apparently.

Pleased you aunt had a lovely birthday Marion

Feel absolutely cream crackered. Only been back at work 2 days. Didn't get home til after 8pm. In the middle of an assignment for my course but have just had to jib it cos am too tired. Half way through it. Last one for this book

Now everything is packed and sorted, am super excited :biggrin: We are leaving for the airport at 7am, whilst we don't fly till 10.30, mum has to be at work at 8.45, so need to be there earlier so she can get to work on time.

Edited by gooster

Happy Holiday Gooster

Best wishes to all

Not a lot to say here. Dad had his 3 monthly appointment to review his mesothelioma. They compared with previous x-rays and there is deterioration although they say it is not progressing as rapidly as it might. This time last year we'd just begun to implement the big decision about them moving house. It is very quiet in comparison

Just watched my neighbor trying to get his car off his drive all he managed to do was pile up a great big snowdrift behind the car, then he couldn't get it back on his driveway so he's abandoned it sideways on across his front garden. Rob had already decided not to bother and will "work from home" again today, we'll also need to go and knock the snow off the Sky dish again as its piled up with snow and we have no signal - this will be the 4th time we've had to do it this week! My garden birdies have gotten so used to me putting meal worms out for them that I just opened the top bit of my stable door to have a fag and toss some worms out and found fresh bird prints right up to the door they'll be flipping knocking next to tell me to get a move on!! lol

Good grief...I thought you'd emigrated Mel...nice to see you. I notice quite a few successes in the courts reported from DNB, well done all. Hope you are well, and your family.

Glad you got back safely Owl, is Wispa back with you or does she prefer lounging in comfort on your friend's sofa?

Must have missed Jayne, drat. Hope she has a fab holiday, I'm not jealous (much).

Just watched my neighbor trying to get his car off his drive all he managed to do was pile up a great big snowdrift behind the car, then he couldn't get it back on his driveway so he's abandoned it sideways on across his front garden. Rob had already decided not to bother and will "work from home" again today, we'll also need to go and knock the snow off the Sky dish again as its piled up with snow and we have no signal - this will be the 4th time we've had to do it this week! My garden birdies have gotten so used to me putting meal worms out for them that I just opened the top bit of my stable door to have a fag and toss some worms out and found fresh bird prints right up to the door they'll be flipping knocking next to tell me to get a move on!! lol

We get the pheasants knocking on the window at 5.30 am in the summer looking for their breakfast. We don't do 5.30 am any time of year!

We also sometimes find one wandering around the kitchen , if the back door is open. Cue- grab dogs and shut them out of kitchen until it is ejected.

The dogs ignore them walking about the garden but I think coming into the kitchen is taking things a bit too far.