UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Hurray for the lurcher! What a relief for all involved.

If there were Oscar/Bafta/Golden Globe awards for dogs and their families I would definitely be nominating Owl and Wispa for services to lost dogs.

It snowed a bit here yesterday but hardly settled and there's been nowt since. Tis just another grey damp sort of a day, more's the pity.

• Like 1

Hurray for the lurcher! What a relief for all involved.

If there were Oscar/Bafta/Golden Globe awards for dogs and their families I would definitely be nominating Owl and Wispa for services to lost dogs.

It snowed a bit here yesterday but hardly settled and there's been nowt since. Tis just another grey damp sort of a day, more's the pity.

http://www.dogstrusthonours.co.uk/

Edited by eve
  • Like 1

It's odd Whizzie as it turned what you typed into a linky. Then wouldn't let me open it!

I have been babysitting today...I am knackered! BIL does filmin of commercials and short films and things (don't know what part he plays in all this...) but their baby let them down, so as his baby is the right age he was used with me being chaperone.

Poor thing his routine is up the spout for the day so I have has a really grumpy little man, who I thankfully fast asleep now! Roll on the end as I have a 50 mile drive home still :-(

Afternoon

It snowed here a bit but hasn't stuck. It's raining now and freezing. Even Fergus was shivering when in garden earlier. Scoobs got in a muddle and had a bath so he's all snuggly dry and warm again as have heating on. First day of holibobs and have been mithered for 3 hours of it by work. Not no more. The phone is being switched off!

So pleased Tilly went back home to her stew.

Hope you are hope safe after all that, murtle.

People have said some very kind things but I can assure you that neither of us is civilised enough to go to an awards ceremony. Wispa would probably start shouting at the other dogs, and I would fall over my feet and say something stupid. Anyway, I think Jenny and Tiga are going to be more in the spotlight than we are. But I don't mind, I like to explore new possibilities for others to carry on and develop rather than be the best at anything. And if I can go any way to disproving the widely held belief that dogs can't track other dogs it will be a job well done.

• Like 3

Owl, you and Wispa would make fine guests at an awards ceremony! You were both civillised at my house!

Griff - I need to pick your brains :) My defender is possessed - when you take the key out of the ignition, the engine continues to run until the lights are switched off. If lights are not on when driving, the side lights will switch on by themselves.... It is still under warranty, but apart from needing an exorcism, what else may be wrong, just so I can go armed with knowledge to the garage :biggrin:

Gooster, sounds like an electrical fault, possibly with an ecu? they should be able to plug their computer into it and find out what the problem is...when i was working on them landrovers computer system was called "testbook" and you could generally get to the bottom of faults quite quickly.... if it is under warranty deffo go and get it looked at... that would be totally freaking me out though!!!

oooooooooooo it is cold!!!!!!