UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

Lol Gooster...... it is a luffly feeling you get when you see somebody you like !!! hope charlie goes on o.k at the vets

cindere.... t'was me who posted the link for the mats, i was thrilled with mine, i ordered the 3 for £30..... i have one on the kitchen floor, one in the back porch (which looks really smart with white walls and a grey carpet!!) and now one spare......you can lob them in the washing machine too or jet wash them

Murtle safe trip and enjoy your holiday

i have spent the night worrying that i have been overdosing my dog with her medication..... i had the dosing explained by the vet initially... and then the company who manufacture it so i have for the past 2 years followed their instructions, last night the receptionist told me i was wrong and had been giving too much, she insisted i was wrong, she contacted the manufacturer this AM as did i and we have both been told i was right!!! thank goodness...mind her kidney function etc is fine anyway but i would have felt dead guilty if i had been giving her too much medication

Thank you guys. Well I am on the last train, and opted for a taxi rather than the metro...that was enough to give me grey hairs!!

I think this train is 3 hours long...then Ben will pick me up! I will be glad to arrive :-)

Glad Mr Gorgeous was there...and that he waved!!

Please can someone let me knownare the magic mats pretty and functional or just functional? Or am I just being lazy and if I did the link I will show me?

Hope all doglet tests come back as needed and glad you haven't been over dosing yours griff!

xxx

Phew I can finally get back to more important things like Xmas and messing round on facebook LOL I have been filling out a job application for the past week - gawd its been ages since I had to do any and they used a format for the form which kept distorting and changing my font etc, half the time has been just reformatting their ruddy form so it can be filled in! But tis done now and 4 days before the deadline too. I'm a bit ambivalent about this one its exactly what I wanted to do, the hours are around what I want and the pay is good, however the location isn't ideal and will mean a fair bit of travelling and I only really wanted three days a week and this is 5 half days - although thats the same amount of hours I want its more spread out and ties me to working everyday however there might be a bit of flexibility so I've decided to give it my best shot.

Good luck with the job snow!

Murtle, the mats i have are just functional.... i have the sort that have been used in a car showroom, they do other sorts too but if they are to go in a living room type environment probably not what you want... in case you want the link again

http://www.splendidpets.co.uk/Large-Dirt-Trapper-Dog-Floor-Mats?zenid=iqmb9itsv79qve3q984puffsm7

ones with free delivery

http://www.splendidpets.co.uk/dirt-trapper-floor-mats/mat-offers-with-free-delivery

Good luck with the job application Snow :)

Am attempting to complete my Christmas shopping. Decided to come to crown point in Denton. The parking is awful for someone in a big car with not much confidence in parking it yet! I usually park further away and walk to the shops, but here because all the shops are arranged in a square, all the spaces are taken. Managed to find one and manouvre my way in - getting out may be a different challenge!

is it thyroid karen?

Do you know I've just wondered that this morning! After 3 cushings tests I was convinced that the last one would be positive. The odd thing is that Rosie has been having thyroid tests at the same time as Fern has been having cushings tests, so I should have thought of it!

Thank you

Good luck getting out Gooster...... get yourself a bullbar and then you can ram your way out Lol

Yantant, is there anyway you could attatch a dummy cctv camera? lob up a notice saying you have cctv and hopefully it will stop, we had some dirty b*gger doing the same thing on our lawn

Karen, i hope they can find out what is wrong with your dog

i am getting very very impatient....i have been waiting for ages for my dog food...not arrived yet and still no sign of my xmas lights....xmas will be gone by the time they get here!!!! hope they get here soon as it will really annoy my dad Lol

Managed to get out of my space - a lady wanted it, so there was even more pressure on me to not faff about! One good thing about my landy is I can see the end of my bonnet when reversing out of a space :)

Pretty much finished my Christmas shopping :biggrin: Just need to get a bottle of red wine for my boss and a yard of jaffa cakes for my lil bro and I'm done :santa: Now to get on with the wrapping :rolleyes:

of course we can do marketing without any budget at all here in then UK.. sure.. no problem... I will get right on it..

not organising any events - check

no literature - check

no brochures - check

not attending conferences - check

hey that's my years work done - cool

/goes to pub

*sigh*

All wrapping done :biggrin: Now onto my cards....

Can pick Charlie up at 6.50, which is a bit of a stupid time, as I am usually at the farm then. Need to get some cards written for tomorrow though, so might take those with me and write them at mum and dad's later. As well as finishing my Christmas shopping, I bought myself some proper gym stuff from sports direct. My current gym pants are way too short (tesco comfy pants that I have had about 5 years) and I just wear cheap vests that I can bung in the wash. Bought a pair of proper gym pants and a really nice vest to go with them - they are special material, so hopefully I won't melt like I do at the moment!

Would that be for Mr Gorgeous' benefit Jayne? :laugh:

Suzeanna - they had closed the M25 for about 200 yards shortly after the Dartford tunnel because of an accident and it caused total gridlock. OH only had to travel for about half an hour after the closed bit, so he got home about half 12. It took him 8 and a half hours to do a journey that normally takes an hour and a half!