UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

Nick & Vicky have just left and the house seems so empty and quiet without them, however it does mean that Nog has now opened his secret santa pressie and was extatic to find it contained a bag of chewdles! There was also a ball and a squeaky and a lovely throw tug toy but all Nog cared about was that he had a whole bag of chewdles and he went into absolute raptures! Honestly they must be putting something in them I've never ever seen him get this excited over a flipping treat before so much so that he can even recognise the packet!!

Happy Boxing Day everyone, hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Tiffy says thank you to SS Cheryl for her sqeaky tennis ball and yummy treats - especially the sushi bites which she loves. Thank you SS Mary from Kai for his squeaky dog, tennis balls, bones and treats. Will try and get some pics posted later when OH uploads the camera. They have been very spoiled dogs. We went to the beach today to blow off the cobwebs - twas cold, wet and windy but we had a great time all the same.

We boycotted the Snowman and Snow Dog because they used blinkin' Caran D'ache pencils whilst the original Snowman was created using our local (and British!) Derwent pencils. Well thanks to the production team for supporting British craftsmanship - NOT! Grrrrrr.

That is such a shame :(

I think I must have a heart of stone as I didnt cry at the Snowman & Snowdog :unsure:

its the strangest thing , I rarely if ever get upset at real life but TV can reduce me to real floods of tears

I cried ( real tears ) every single time I watched the John Lewis advert this year , I also cried at Annabells wish ( cow that wanted to be a reindeer ) and broke down watching the bloody snowman and snowdog

I think I have repressed emotions ! either that or I am as nutty as squirrel poo :)

Did anybody watch Downton last night? They killed off the best character :mecry:

ahh but are they really brown bread ?

actually I think they most likely are but fingers crossed eh ?

Have decided to treat myself to a new camera - am going to get one of the Samsung WiFi ones, so I can upload the pics straight to facebook/ photobucket as opposed to faffing with the computer :) That is if I can find in stock anywhere - am en route to my local currys - they had one in stock when they did the stock checker in my other local currys....

ooh sounds exciting , I have seen them advertised and thought they looked very cool

Griff , what colour is your ipod touch ? I think they look fab on the telly ( are they the the ones with the dancing ipod's in ? )

Off to Grandma Squirrels for dinner now , 2 days of not cooking is spoiling me rotten !

• Like 1

Enjoy your dinner Sam :)

I was thinking of getting a digital slr but I would still need to connect it to my laptop to get the pics off it, and as I am an iPad girl, I would be in the same situation as I am with my current camera. Loving it so far - did end up getting a more expensive model than I went for, but it is fab. Had a quick play with it before coming out to the farm to do Blue :)

I cry at tv all the time, doesn't take much to set me off. Couldn't watch one of the Paul o Grady progs a few months ago as I was a sniffing wreck as they has to put a puppy to sleep.

Nog has now opened his secret santa pressie and was extatic to find it contained a bag of chewdles! There was also a ball and a squeaky and a lovely throw tug toy but all Nog cared about was that he had a whole bag of chewdles and he went into absolute raptures!

I'm so pleased they were the right treats! I saw your post on them and got some for Nog. I thought you might have exhausted all the Welsh supplies :ph34r:

Hope Kai liked the pressies (hope you liked the choccies too.) SS would like to say sorry for wrapping all boy pressies in pink xxx

Oh he did - he loves tennis balls, and as for the squeaky dog, I really wish you could see him with it. He is such a little baby with it. Carries it round with him and snuggles up with it - makes it squeak when he gets up in the morning and again when he goes to bed. This huge German Shepherd just being a soppy boy with his beloved squeaky

fd05f9955afe4b57ef319e999a5a5b80.jpg

And thank you so much for my chocolates. Most unexpected but very much enjoyed :-)

If you ever happen to be able to stop off at Vieil-Hesdin on your way from or to Vichy would be lovely to see you.

ps - big soppy boy doesn't mind pink wrapping paper lol, he just loves getting pressies

Edited by eve
  • Like 2

Moaning :tired:

ahh but are they really brown bread ?

Yes cos he said he's not coming back for the next series :mecry: Mind you, there's always Maggie Smith to amuse us.

I was thinking of getting a digital slr but I would still need to connect it to my laptop to get the pics off it, and as I am an iPad girl, I would be in the same situation as I am with my current camera.

Why can't you connect your camera to your iPad? I can download pics off my DSLR onto my Samsung Galaxy tab. Looking forward to seeing lots of pics anyway :flowers:

Your dogs are gorjuss eve :wub:

RMF : My lurgy has moved onto the next stage, ie blocked nose and coughing :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear you are poorly Merledogs... i saw downton and was surprised he was killed off... i knew he wasn't coming back for the next series but thought he may have had to go off on business or something.

Gooster, glad you got your camera... i think it is such a clever idea to be able to instantly upload without your computer

HLGS my ipod touch is black.... mine isn't the latest one though but my brother has the latest version and it is tiny!!!! i am glad i have the bigger version of it being a bit clumsy i would kill the little one Lol.

Eve what beautiful dogs you have

Snow, i am pleased that Nog enjoyed his secret santa.

my bro is going back to london today..... i haven't argued with him once....yet! no doubt i will make up for it next time Lol

I'm so pleased they were the right treats! I saw your post on them and got some for Nog. I thought you might have exhausted all the Welsh supplies :ph34r:

LOL if they ever run out I think Nog will sulk for a week.

Its blowing a gale here this morning but apparently its going to blow the rain clouds away so we'll be dry from midday onwards.... uh huh we shall see.