UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doodaas

merledogs

Santa's been! The dogs and I enjoyed opening our SS gifts, a big thank you to Bejo and Jayne. Will put proper pics in the pressie opening thread, but wanted to say thank you asap!

Mrs Claus and the two doggies

P1020239_zps101fbeb7.jpg

Jack and Cherry telling Santa how good they have been this year.

P1020241_zps884a61f4.jpg

it was bedlam after this and will take some time to sort through. Happy Christmas day everyone xxx

• Like 6

Presents opened,scrambled eggs and smoked salmon eaten and(too much)prosecco drunk! Listening to the Stones. One happy dog one disappointed one...Rosie didnt like the new toy Santa brought her so Dyl has two. I have found something she likes now.

In my house Molly gets ALL the toys!! At least at first, the others might get a shot later......maybe

We had a lovely long walk. Bumped into a friend and her dogs who we've not seen for far too long, so we stayed out extra long.

Weather wasn't great for taking pics and I have no clue yet how to use the camera properly, so most of them were rubbish, but I did manage to get a few good ones :

Daisy :wub:

DSC_0006-001.jpg

Taffy :wub:

DSC_0044.jpg

Bullock :wub:

DSC_0085.jpg

Going to put the turkey in the oven and have sausage sarnies for breakfast.

• Like 1

Lovely pics Alex :wub:

Have had the most thoughtful present ever from mum and dad. When we were on holiday, there was a gorgeous joules picnic hamper with a horsey lining. I absolutely loved it, but as I had just spent a whole chunk of money on Dubarry boots, couldn't afford it. Without me knowing, they went back into the shop and bought it and hid it away until now! I love my mum and dad :wub: Have also had some furry ear muffs, that Charliegoo has taken a liking to. Am having to wear then so that he doesn't destroy them :laugh:

• Like 2

Happy Christmas everyone. I hope you are all having a lovely day.

We boycotted the Snowman and Snow Dog because they used blinkin' Caran D'ache pencils whilst the original Snowman was created using our local (and British!) Derwent pencils. Well thanks to the production team for supporting British craftsmanship - NOT! Grrrrrr.

Archie has had a fine time opening his pressies and he absolutely loved his squeaky turkey from his SS (Tiffy and Kai) and his squeaky bone from Jack and Cherry. I got him a brain training toy and it was fab to watch him work it out. Alex I hope your lot enjoy theirs as much as The Archibald has his :)

My SS pressies are all ace :) Thank you Marge. I never thought when I sent a list of my likes in that you'd cover the lot! I am wearing my snowman socks right now. When I get time I'll list my stash in the SS thread but I have to dash off right now.

Thank you Marion for my SS - candles are coming in very useful today as dad decided to defrost Ted's tripe in the microwave, causing the most awful smell to go through the house :rolleyes: :laugh: Every scented candle in the house is lit to try and mask the smell :laugh: The boys haven't had their presents yet - will give them to them when they get back from their walk :)

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Houndzrus..... loving the santa suit... i am sat here dressed as a flippin elf! Lol

i have been ruined again (same every year!) dogs and cat got lots of toys including some my brother bought in the states for them.

mum is in the kitchen cooking and won't let me help..... probably a wise move Lol

hope everyone who is ill feels better soon and have a great day everyone!

cripes facebook is full of festive cheer , I have a person on the DS page saying our sterilistion program makes us akin to Hilter and asking why I have not sterilised my own children

and I thought I would get a Dogstarday off today ! just had to log in and answer as the longer I did'nt the more he posted :unsure:

am hoping he will go away now , but sadly I doubt it :mad: